Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• France v. USA

Nov. 11, 2011
    U.S. Men's National Team Falls 1-0 to France Before 70,018 Fans at Stade de France

The U.S. Men’s National Team fell to France 1-0 in front of a near-capacity crowd of 70,018 fans at Stade de France, site of the host country’s triumph in the 1998 FIFA World Cup Final.
    Read Full Story »
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Altidore is improving. The rest of team isn't up to his level and as such had to bunker down and defend. The breddah who started on the right wing not ready for international ball.

Comment

I think you are talking about Timmy Chandler. Both he and Danny Williams play in Germany. It was another german based player #15 Fabian Johnson who caused the goal. Draw your conclusion: ...

But i agree; I would not have started either in a game of this magnitude.

I am guessing that Michael Bradley has his midfield position assured why he was not in this game. Bradley is a must in my book.

I hope that the game against Slovenia in 3 days---will remove SOME of the bitter taste of (several defeats )...that Jurgen Klinnsman has been feeding us.
      Last edited by HL; November 12, 2011, 01:43 PM.

HL

Comment

why Josmer Altidore not in Europe?

Comment

a three years now Altidore a "improve" a time for him to step inna the big man role and stop improve now.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kGBCyBgde8

Highlights

Comment

I am talking about Williams. He is still a prentice at Hoffenheim.

Timothy Chandler will eventually cement his place in the team. He and Lichaj add very good depth to that position.

The centerbacks are still on the weak side. Good that Gooch is regaining form. Goodson will not cut it was out of CONCACAF

Comment

He will continue to improve. He was a bench player for the last few years and now he has is starting and performing consistently in Holland and you could see it in the game against France. He was superior to his teammates and the French defenders could not stop him when they were one on one.

Comment

What are you talking about?

Comment

hope so because the US is dying for a center forward.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The center forwards were dying from a shortage of support against France.

Comment

yeah but it has been a while, maybe since Brian Mcbride since the US has had a decent one.

Comment

Howard is a World Class Keeper!!

Sometimes I feel that Brad Friedel should come out of retirement to save the US...but Howard world class....

HL

Comment

a three years now Altidore a "improve" a time for him to step inna the big man role and stop improve now.
                            Continuous improvement is the name of the game Sass. When you stop improving, then it is time to give it up.
                            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

alright but mi still a wait fi see it on the field. There is a fine line between been talent and delivering.

Comment

Working...
                              X