RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jangle Pool is in the blood , a closeted Man U Fan outed !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangle Pool is in the blood , a closeted Man U Fan outed !

Neville is a Scouser! Manchester United legend left red-faced on quiz show

By SPORTSMAIL REPORTER

Last updated at 12:06 PM on 11th November 2011

As a Manchester United legend he admitted hating everything about Liverpool and was once fined for a wild celebration in front of their fans - but Gary Neville is a secret Scouser.
    Neville spent his entire playing career with the Red Devils and had a strong hate-hate relationship with their fiercest rivals.

The former defender, now a Mail on Sunday columnist and a pundit on Sky Sports, once said: 'I can't stand Liverpool, I can't stand the people, I can't stand anything to do with them.'

Getting shirty: James Corden tries to give Gary Neville a Liverpool shirt as Sportsmail columnist and ex-Red Jamie Redknapp enjoys watching him squirm

Fiery affair: Neville relished Manchester United's games with Liverpool

But it turns out the 36-year-old is descended from Liverpudlians as his great, great, great grandparents were from the home of The Beatles.

Larger-than-life funnyman James Corden hits Neville with the bombshell on Sky panel show A League of Their Own - to be shown on Friday.

Fine mess: Neville was hit in the pocket for £5,000 for this celebration in 2006 after Rio Ferdinand scored a last-minute winner against Liverpool at Old Trafford

Producers asked ancestry experts to dig into Neville's background for a section of the show.

The former England international, who hung up his boots last season, holds his head in his hands and shouts 'F***' but he could not bring himself to hold a Liverpool shirt with his name on the back.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz1dPUL9xal
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

but he could not bring himself to hold a Liverpool shirt with his name on the back

who is the closeted man u fan? you?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

'I can't stand Liverpool, I can't stand the people, I can't stand anything to do with them.'...and im people born deh?

Mine come from catherine & hanova.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

was he a closeted man u fan? i don't think so ......

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

As it pertains to Pool ? I think so...Boss yuh nuh ave nuh court date ? Yuh think this is the forum for any technical debate?

Then again scarp that yuh gwaaan.

Comment

a seek only precision in expression. instead of saying thanks this is what ah get ... ah bwoy ...but then again maybe yuh trying to be ambiguous so ... mah bad!

Comment

More like cessPOOL
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Nobadda try bring we inna de ManUre bizniz
                Peter R

Comment

Working...
                X