X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dane Rickhards news..

http://www.fichajes.net/noticias/el-...-20111108.html

spanish translation

The Novara, the Italian Serie A team, seeks to strengthen in the face of the second half of the competition. All directed by Attilio Tesser wants Dane Richards is its signing star this winter.

The Jamaican player in 27 years plays and Tesser considers that it would be a great addition to your team. Richards plays the New York Red Bulls of major League Soccer.

Such is the interest of the Italian group who would be willing to pay an amount of important money, according to their economic capacity.

Go for it dude!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Dane should definitely jump at the opportunity. Given how poor he is tactically and how much that they emphasize it in Italy, I am not sure he will do well.

they will be in Serie B next season. Either way the pay should be a huge jump, so congrats to him if it works out.

Comment

a spanish dem speak innah Italy ?

Comment

with all your weakness you describe, so many other technically gifted players can't do what Dane can do. He shouldn't jump at it because of any of his weakness but because he has impressed them, will play in a better league and can make some money.

Let us be real here. Gwaaan Dane.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

bwoy unnuh sharp eh like any ole man razor, duh yuh ting

Comment

I just said he should jump at it because he will make more money and it is obviously a better league. that doesn't change my assessment of his game and the things he will need to work on when he gets over there. His pace will obviously give people problems. Congrats to him if it comes through.

Comment

Well that sound different. Yeah man jump at it.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Probably cause you in campaign mode.

Comment

campaign fi who? Mi nuh really care who win a the economics mi care bout.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                      campaign fi who? Mi nuh really care who win a the economics mi care bout.
                      Yeah right...LOL
                      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                      X