ME xplain yuhself ..Raffa spot im Capello want im,KK keep im

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ME xplain yuhself ..Raffa spot im Capello want im,KK keep im

Now the special one a eye im.Worst english left back yuh say.

Real Madrid are eyeing a loan move for Liverpool fullback Glen Johnson.

The People says Real may turn to Liverpool defender Johnson as they look for back up for Spanish international Alvaro Arbeloa.

Ajax full-back Gregory van der Wiel also interests them, but would not be allowed to move until the end of the season, so Madrid have added Johnson to their options.

For all the latest football news go to tribalfootball.com.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

You fi explain yourself. You post that Mourinho looking for bench options. LOL

Comment

Denial ! like Man city ave bench options that any club would die for...husssh di lick hot.

Keep comfort in knowing it wont happen.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

X, isn't Glen Johnson a rightback? The starting rightback for RM is Sergio Ramos. Marcelo is the leftback. Suh following the article, they want Glen to cover for the man that would be covering for the starters.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Ask me....im say im a rucks.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
            Ask me....im say im a rucks.
            ... well if Jose want him fi cover fi a bench player ... Me would be right then.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

LOL. Nuh mind X. Him don't even realize that him kill himself with his own post.

Comment

Is a good thing Big coach stay far from unnuh ,if dem listen to unnuh dem follow Roy Hodgson,coming from a Man U & Rafa hater ,I know I am in good steed .

Suh, man trading for a man thats injured or proned to injury is a bad thing?If that man can reclaim im spot after recovering from an injury im lucky, ask Owen,Milito ,etc etc

Aaah sah man wutliss nuh clatt, play left and right back and Man ave im up as Rucks.Im lucky Rafa,K.K,Caplello and Mourinho like im , if dem did only listen to the wisdom of Roy Hodgson.

Comment

Good luck to you and Glenn.

Comment

Same goes for KK, Capello & Mourinho if im lucky.

Comment

Working...
                    X