X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Moon...!!

City Fans Singing Blue Moon

YouTube 0:30

Anyway...got to hand it to QPR...they really hang tough in Saturday's 2-3 loss to the next EPL Champions.

Just cant wait for the next game against Newcastle. Newcastle needs a reality check. They have over-achieved this year and you can see it has gone to their heads.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

BrickTop...very good eye on David Silva.

Silva is performing on a level that has not been seen before.

I clearly recall him in games last season...where he was pure pish*.

*copyright

HL

Comment

I was calling for his head last season...boy was I wrong...

Comment

Blue Moon. You mean like once in a . . .
        Or in other words, something which seldom happens.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
          Blue Moon. You mean like once in a . . .
          Or in other words, something which seldom happens.
          Kinda like Torres scoring a goal...

Comment

OK. Now I get it. Even if you have a good season this time around, you may just "peter out" for other seasons to come.
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

You mean pull a Chelsea?

Comment

Easy BrickTop ...go easy....

Ssssup Tillia T?

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                  Easy BrickTop ...go easy....

Ssssup Tillia T?
                  Lawd jesu...now mi know why Slur Alex call unuh "noisy neighbours"...tun down di music nuh! unu don't even reach 11 o'clock an' unu a celebrate new years like it come a'ready.
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

"....... a want to disturb my neighbor...'cause i'm feelin' so nice..."

HL

Comment

"....... a want to disturb my neighbor...'cause i'm feelin' so nice..."
                      Gwaan yes...a long time dem a mek nuff n'ise dem self...now dem wan' fi seh unu cyan blare fi u muzik to' He...he...he...if unu win...me ago come a dat deh session to' an mi ago dance, even if it look like di Jangle skyank -->
                      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Paul...u know who I feel kinda sorry for...? Shaun Wright-Phillips.

I (highly) rate him and an excellent player.

Now that Man City has seen the light--seems like he will not be with the squad to jump-pup-an-down when the EPL trophy is presented to Man City nex 'ear.

HL

Comment

nor will he be there to share in your sorrows.
                          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Paul...u know who I feel kinda sorry for...? Shaun Wright-Phillips.

I (highly) rate him and an excellent player.

Now that Man City has seen the light--seems like he will not be with the squad to jump-pup-an-down when the EPL trophy is presented to Man City nex 'ear.
                            Well, I'm glad you rate him, cuz I don't. He was once upon a time (when he was first at City) a decent player, but now on the way down. While I like him, he was a fringe player at best at the new look City. Seems like an honest fellow though.

Comment

...a guess you are aware that this post can be accessed on the day that Man City lift the EPL Cup.....

HL

Comment

Working...
                              X