Football Round up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football Round up

It was a good weekend for football lovers.

First La Liga, Barca Draw !!! hahahahaha.....Hold tight Jose you and Real Madrid time some come.....but I am sick of only you two winning everything.

EPL....SPURS ! SPURS ! SPURS ! It was ugly but 3 points is 3 points and yes Walker did hand the ball but we should have been given a penalty when Parker was pushed over.

Emanuel is still yet to impress...mawning Bricktop and HL

Liverfool !!! if you can't beat Swansea then you don't deserve the title.

BoyU and Chel$ki struggles to get by but **********Y has bought the title.

?? How is Fuller progressing with the injury...Stoke needs him bad.

The MLS Playoffs

Why do they play a conference semi over 2 legs but a conference final with one leg....semms unfair....Jermaine Taylor had a very nive game for Houston, Andy Williams on the other hand did look good for RSL should have been subbed from half time.

Beckham is still the best crosser and dead ball kicker in the world.

Should be an interesting final...sorry to see Ricketts watch it but that Josh guy is keeping very well.

Yuh need to talk to Maudib. He is the only one who fail to see that La Liga is a 2 team league.

Be fair Scaly, Ade was instrumental in the 1st and 3 goals. Cannot say about the second as I only saw when the shot was taken.

Must admit, my team stunk up the league this weekend.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Emanuel still has to impress!!?????

Now you gats some nerves Scaly.

Edebayor...may not be scoring...but look who he has relegated to the bench...

Spurs have not performed this well...until Man City decided to help out.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
      X