Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forgive Forget and Go Forward

Originally posted by Karl View Post
    You do not think the talent was there in the boys? ...and indeed there is also Craig's talent at nuturing and developing same!!!
    I sat with Craig Butler and he shared ALL with me. When you pour your self into other correctly you produce winners and become one. He has done this. We must say that if more do this development with youth in the right way great things would happen. You have to work at it with the youth day in and day out. Remember train up a youth in the right way and he'll not depart from it. Remember where that came from........the BIBLE. We see a man, not perfect, but making the effort he has in his Faith.

Paul Banta

Comment

Originally posted by Pbanta View Post
      I sat with Craig Butler and he shared ALL with me. When you pour your self into other correctly you produce winners and become one. He has done this. We must say that if more do this development with youth in the right way great things would happen. You have to work at it with the youth day in and day out. Remember train up a youth in the right way and he'll not depart from it. Remember where that came from........the BIBLE. We see a man, not perfect, but making the effort he has in his Faith.

Paul Banta
      Righteous
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
      X