X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning Mr. Zeppo

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport...unich_10104891

How are you Sir?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

This just show that there is talent on the Island we just need some academy down there to nurture the talent.

Comment

Yuh doh see KSAFA ban di man? They are not interested in progress...

Comment

seeing that KSAFA banned Mr. Butler, can't he go to another Parish? Is the ban subjected to only KSAFA or the entire Island? Does KSAFA hold the power to ban him from participating in football on the entire Island? Can't the JFF veto that ban?

Comment

There is an incestuous relationship between these FA's...true Craig live in farrin he is seen as an agitator...cyaan fight it so him jus move base...

Comment

Interesting. Does he have a European passport? I just wonder how Bayern Munich can sign him without one, since he's still under 18.
            "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
            - Xavi

Comment

No worry bout that, you don't see he was in Austria, how did he get there?

Nuh worry yourself just share it with your friends. Talent abound.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You should post that on a "Soccer" forum...he won't
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

partly true .....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                    Nuh worry yourself just share it with your friends.
                    I'll hold off a bit, as I'd hate to see another Keith Kelly situation unfold.
                    "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
                    - Xavi

Comment

or freddy adu ..... anyway. do as you will .... it doesn't really amount to a hill of beans ..... when did manumitted slaves get the right to vote btw? do you know?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

what ever happen to the Eddie Johnson which he came on here making up so much noise about? Him nuh hold off when one American youth sign up fi a d4 side inna Germany or England.

Comment

who?

Comment

Yes indeed, very impressive; a weh wi fine dem deh talent from??

Comment

Working...
                            X