My little team just mash up the tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My little team just mash up the tournament

for the last day of the U6 tournament they had a tournament. While competition for the kids is not what I am about, my little team did me proud. They won it in fine style. While missing one of our better players the youths stepped out in fine style and beating all the teams 2-0 or higher. My big son scored 4 and the 4 year old got one.

The parents told me they were very happy as I made the game fun and the kids really wanted to play again. I remember I posted earlier about learning the technical aspect as oppose to having fun at this age. The kids are learning to play more as a team now, still a work in progress but they run, tackle and dribble and score.

I just got a letter from daycare a parent I don't even know asking for her kids to practise with my boys. Really tuff but good fall. Now unto music for the winter.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Congrats, boss!
    Very good going!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Very good. Keep them loving and enjoying the game. (Bout "big son")...careful with the sibling rivalry thing though....

Comment

congrats boss .. FIFA just completed q grassroots coaching seminar here and on sat they used my u9/u12 teams for the coaching session ... likkle gamma was singled for special mention by the FIFA trainer .... him on cloud 9 ..... but mi depan cloud 11

so my advice keep up the good work ...... technique technique technique

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Di yout bad is a shame, membah fi teach him di crafty instincts ah di game as well doan figet. Membah Buff Bay how yuh win di penalty, priceless. Big up to di yout, an big up yuhself fi yuh acheivements. Yuh know a likkle sumpn, hehehe!!!

Comment

great going my youth. Bwoy it take a lot of energy to coach kids especially your own. Enjoy it while you can mi brethren.

Thanks for the advice.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Much congrats 'sassin.

The USA jersey awaits......
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

thanks brethren, Them game a Lynch park did nice still. Mi a wait pon you fi teach them the Ronaldo dribble. LOL.

Comment

Sass can afford good chamois when him waan wash him car!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

eeeeehhhh. It so happen that the teams in the little league all have country jerseys. My team was Mexico, now I have about 10 or 12 mexico jersey left I was wondering what to do with them.

Comment

Working...
                    X