Whey di Liverpool fans dem deh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X yuh just put yuh hex pon Loserfool
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
      While I am not advocating Rafa's return, my gut tells me that KK better see the error in his team sheet and either put Carroll out on loan in January and get a goal scorer up front, or buy a true goal producing midfield man. While Henderson, Adam and Downing can create chances, Carroll and Suarez are not converting them. Suarez is clearly more useful than Carroll, so it is unfortunate, but the youngster may have to go.
      pay 35m and send him on loan while your team is struggling ? wasnt he bought as the "goal scoring machine"? Seems like another waste of money at Anfield then. Simple overrated and overpriced English man, again !!!
      Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        mine yuh hurt yuhself
        Easy peasy compared to the brain damage mi ago tru wid gamma
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

bredrin .. mi come find yuh wid brain damage suh mi nuh know WHEY yuh a talk 'bout!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            bredrin .. mi come find yuh wid brain damage suh mi nuh know WHEY yuh a talk 'bout!
            So why u so wickid? If you fin' me wid brain damage a'ready, why u a try mek it wus?? Mi know seh you did evil...ah bet you have a manu** bedspread.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

well nuh yuh wa'an gwa'an like seh yuh normal ... suh ...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                well nuh yuh wa'an gwa'an like seh yuh normal ... suh ...
                Normal...only compared to you

Comment

that would get tears from a glass eye!

Comment

I will give KK a learning Curve until end of season , It will come down to what he does in the transfer market as it pertains to our midfield.

Nothing BRITISH can run our midfield, Aquallani & Alonso types are desperately.

Adam like i said too slow and card prone , whom else ? Ferraud , NO ! , Henderson ? Poor youth he does have immense potential given two or more seasons but not now.

Biggest error on KK part , that said if we converted half of those hitting the bar we would be up there in the top 2.
                    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

heheheheh ... this is rafa all over again...

Comment

Working...
                      X