Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whey di Liverpool fans dem deh?

Here's to you losing to Chelsea.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Washing we draws... why?
    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      Here's to you losing to Chelsea.
      Lazie, don't mind us. Our manager is hopefully going to see that not having any goal scorers in midfield is a recipe for no goal production. I am beginning to worry that my worst fears will be realized. Even if we finish outside the top 4, I think FSG will stay with KK through next season, however, getting rid of him after that will have to be a delicate extraction or on the heels of woeful performances.

While I am not advocating Rafa's return, my gut tells me that KK better see the error in his team sheet and either put Carroll out on loan in January and get a goal scorer up front, or buy a true goal producing midfield man. While Henderson, Adam and Downing can create chances, Carroll and Suarez are not converting them. Suarez is clearly more useful than Carroll, so it is unfortunate, but the youngster may have to go.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
        Lazie, don't mind us. Our manager is hopefully going to see that not having any goal scorers in midfield is a recipe for no goal production. I am beginning to worry that my worst fears will be realized. Even if we finish outside the top 4, I think FSG will stay with KK through next season, however, getting rid of him after that will have to be a delicate extraction or on the heels of woeful performances.

While I am not advocating Rafa's return, my gut tells me that KK better see the error in his team sheet and either put Carroll out on loan in January and get a goal scorer up front, or buy a true goal producing midfield man. While Henderson, Adam and Downing can create chances, Carroll and Suarez are not converting them. Suarez is clearly more useful than Carroll, so it is unfortunate, but the youngster may have to go.
        ... a just one game mi waan unuh get it right .... just one.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          ... a just one game mi waan unuh get it right .... just one.
          And that's the game me don' mine us gettin' wrong
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

The little side ball dem off the pitch.. whats is the background of Rotledge... they have two nice wingers... put dem pon rhe geggae boyzs.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
              The little side ball dem off the pitch.. whats is the background of Rotledge... they have two nice wingers... put dem pon rhe geggae boyzs.
              I don't know Routledge's background, but he is talented. His biggest problem is lack of consistency. Still, Liverpool should have done far better in this game - while KK doesn't "blame" Carroll for missing the sitter, I do. That said, our problem remains in the midfield, we have ZERO goal scoring threat and our forwards are not consistent enough...so deep caca.

Comment

How much unuh spend pon the White Kenwyn Jones again?
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                  How much unuh spend pon the White Kenwyn Jones again?
                  If you solve for "x" you will have your answer:

x = y + £35,000,000

Where y = (the collective iq of all Manu** supporters the binet scale of human intelligence)

Comment

Yuh remember me telling you , Gerrad will give us half a season , scrap it. mek it a 1/3 ,Charlie Adam cannot run my midfield.Aquallani is missing.

Carrol will come good .Doesnt mean we dont need another bonafide scorer.Bellamy while good is too old .

If we turned those half of those draws into wins we would be up there with Man phew.

BTW CHELSEA WILL NOT BEAT US!
                    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Carol still a fight injury?
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                        Yuh remember me telling you , Gerrad will give us half a season , scrap it. mek it a 1/3 ,Charlie Adam cannot run my midfield.Aquallani is missing.

Carrol will come good .Doesnt mean we dont need another bonafide scorer.Bellamy while good is too old .

If we turned those half of those draws into wins we would be up there with Man phew.

Caroll is just one big lump and a waste of 35 million pounds. He has potential but is discipline and lifestyle needs to change for the better.
                        Liverpool are not ready for the top four yet!!! Gunners mi seh

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post

The irony is that had we kept Mierles, Aquaman and Torres, we'd be up there right now - yes Torres. He is finding it hard at Chelsea because it is a little club with no history. With a healthy Gerrard, that team woulda murdah dem. The problem is that KK wants a team that is predominantly british.

Comment

so .... it is that time of the season again when the kop fans wake up to reality ... but is not even december yet to rhatid!!!

whither king kenny?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

mine yuh hurt yuhself
                              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                              X