Gordon Not Starting; I Am Through With FSV Frankfurt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gordon Not Starting; I Am Through With FSV Frankfurt

FSV Frankfurt announced its starting lineup for tomorrow's game against Hansa Rostock. FSV's starting defensive midfielder, Samil Cinaz, is suspended for the match due to yellow card accumulation.

Daniel Gordon, whom I thought would replace Cinaz for the match, will NOT start in the match. Once again, Daniel is listed as a substitute.

Therefore, I will no longer drag my fat butt out of bed at 6:30 am to watch FSV Frankfurt play on a crappy Internet feed often laced with commercials not part of the broadcast from Germany that I cannot clear.

I will check FSV's website once in a while, but their Fan Forum is dead. It was more fun when Daniel was playing for Rotweiss Oberhausen. Their forum had five pages discussing quality, or lack of quality, of the stadium food. Eventually, the club brought in a new food service provider.

Now, the big subject at Oberhausen is the filthy bathrooms at the stadium.
    Last edited by Bruce; November 5, 2011, 12:05 PM.

What was the result of that match Bruce? Did Daniel get any playing time?
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

The Match Is Tomorrow

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
      What was the result of that match Bruce? Did Daniel get any playing time?
      Tilla,

The match is Sunday morning at 7:30 am US Eastern time. Look for it on www.atdhe.net or www.n2n4u.net

FSV Frankfurt needs the three points to open some distance ahead of the relegation zone. FSV has problems in the back end of the lineup; they have lost eight points in the standings due to goals conceded in the final 10 minutes of a match.

Comment

The game ended in a 0-0 draw. Once again, Daniel did not play.

Comment

Working...
        X