Speid and Peter Reid on RJR now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speid and Peter Reid on RJR now

There are there to discuss the media reports about the financial statement being rejected, wonder which rag carried that story????? hmmmmmmm
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

RE: Speid and Peter Reid on RJR now

I hope Horace Burrell urry-up an tek over the JFF.

None of those officers involved appear to 'ave any bizniz sense.(N)

Comment

I heard the entire discussion, pretty funny stuff. Glad tohere the JFF is adhering to international accounting standards.JFF a mek money now, a wonder if them want a financial adviser.
      Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
      Mitty

Comment

Mitty (2/12/2007)I heard the entire discussion, pretty funny stuff. Glad tohere the JFF is adhering to international accounting standards.JFF a mek money now, a wonder if them want a financial adviser.
        I am happy that the JFF is making a profit, but you still have to wonder about the JFF's position in the coming years. The cost of the academy is going to be significant and they stated that they havea lot of debt to retire before they even get to Burrells money owed.

This thing about no interest and no timeline for the Burrell's debt needs to stop. They need to sort out some sort of Payment schedule.

Hopefully the program will be able to continue making money while being adequately funded.

Comment

The essence of bizniz is making money. The Captain, despite years of sold-out and over-sold stadia, didn't do that. Who knows bizniz?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

ahhh but there will be idiots here who even when the truth hits them in the head will contin ue to ignore it to persue agendas
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Mosiah (2/12/2007)The essence of bizniz is making money. The Captain, despite years of sold-out and over-sold stadia, didn't do that. Who knows bizniz?
              mmmm?

So the word on theCaptain's ishe manages his (personal) business' financesvery well...yet his credibility on managing the JFF's finances has taken a hit!

I wonder howSickkocomes to the conclusion that it is any different from the current CFO of the JFF managing his company's finances very well yet making less than excellent judgementon auditing and presenting to the past Congress the JFF's accounts?

Isn't it;So the word on theCFO of the JFFishe manages hisbusiness' financesvery well...yet his credibility on managing the JFF's finances has taken a hit?!

I would think that we all desire for our JFF 'best practises'. In terms of our JFF it is, 'if you play good abroad (i.e. do well -manage well -outside of the JFF), you must play good at home' (do well - manage well - when handling JFF's businesses)!

Surely that must be what we expect of our JFF Officers and employees? Yup! We must hold all Officers and employees of the JFF to such...matters notour preferences on who should lead.

Cho man, Sickko...get on board to FORWARD!!!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Mosiah (2/12/2007)The essence of bizniz is making money. The Captain, despite years of sold-out and over-sold stadia, didn't do that. Who knows bizniz?
                Burrel dont know how to make money? Is that what you are saying?
                President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Sickko (2/13/2007)ahhh but there will be idiots here who even when the truth hits them in the head will contin ue to ignore it to persue agendas
                  And the agenda my friend isto get Jamaica's football back on the path ofmeasured progress (a regular supply of international games, world cup/Gold cup/Caribbean Cupqualification, movement up the FIFA rankings, and a steady supply of players to overseas clubs)...the development of the local game at the club level etc etc.

I wonder ..what is your Agenda?

Before you start the long ass quarelling with me...let me excuse myself

November is only 8 months away? (Pray)

President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

What did these JFF gentlemen say on/about our (the JFF's) finances?

Nothing worth telling? :w00t:
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

<DIV>I have no idea how well the Captain's personal bizniz is doing. Do you? Or is it just because stores are open it means that things are going well? </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Let's just keep to the facts we know, Karl. When the Captain was running the JFF, it lost crazy money, despite overselling the stadium and the benefit of two hexagonals! That is no mean task, Karl! When Boxhill is running the JFF, it made money. </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Go figure!</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

<DIV>Well, the JFF didn't, so...what are you saying?</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Mind yuh accuse the man of stealing, because if you are saying that the JFF made money yet the books can't show it then what r u really saying? Be careful!</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I wonder whatmade you come to that conclusion?

Comment

Sickko, no matter what some forumites agenda are, they cannot ignore the remarkable achievement of managing what could have been a fiscal disaster back toprofitability. I am not a fan of the Boxer but he has done an incredible job albeit at thetemporary regression of oursoccer. But, sometimes a person has to take one step backwards so he can make two steps forward. Great job by Mr. Speid. Forumites should start come outta hiding, things a look good. It look like Boxhill is going to get a second term because the U-17 &amp; U20 will both qualify for their respective tournaments, money a run, Bora a tour China wid the U23s, PFAs a get funding. All I need is for Princess fi start post again fi me jump back on the bandwagon.
                            Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
                            Mitty

Comment

How do you only make a 100,000 pounds from a game in which you played the home country in England with over 70,000 fans in the stands and half a billion tuning in worldwide?

I mean how do you only make a 100,000 pound profit from a game where you could have sold over 20,000 more tickets if it was available(this from the promoter's mouth) and the gate grossed almost 2 million pounds not to mention money from television rights so how come our negotiation skill was so bad?

I mean we knew a Jamaica vs England game in England would be in high demand so why we go England go play TWO games and no negotiate a better deal and who were those promoters?

Some GUY pon yah really take man fi idiot and feel say like most people in Jamaica nowadays we lack critical thinking skill and can't see a hustle for what it is. Like we a fool and no know say the extra layer of hands in the kitty was a poor example of trying to steal more efficiently and make a guy dare ever try and come flip up pon mi with dem emotional outburst and see if mi no shot it a cyber box so fast dem head no spin round.(Chal)

JFF still a rob nickle and dime when this thing yah gone global with the internet and Brand Jamaica done sell off dem still a sell jersey out of dem headquarters when a the internet a dweet. That is how far behind they are and that shows their lack of growth

Now when you point one finger 3 finger is pointed back at you and so for 8 years we have sat here and chat left right and center and what have we done to change the way our football is run in Jamaica?

We have to first grow up and lead by example and show the JFF how things can and should be done and then they will follow.

The diaspora shall lead them!! and until we get that we will always be on the internet complaining.

Watch how dem undervalue demselves come

Former Prime Minister and alledged CIA operative Eddie Seaga what do you have to say about Jamaicans a people that you know more than how they know themselves

http://www.jamaica-gleaner.com/glean...us/focus3.html

The JFF will never change until we make them change end of story! Nah blame no one we all have to do our part for the game we love.

respect

Comment

Working...
                              X