Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rio no longer first choice on the team list

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...choice?cc=3888

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Even at 33 I will take him over most who play in the league now.

Ledley King without injuries would have been right up there with him or even better.

Comment

If Johnny Evans is the first choice then its scary. I can see where Rio is playing differently. He isn't even going forward for corners any more.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Waaap'n Scaly...my bwoy Adebayor mek you team look good (for a change).

He might not be scoring--but the danger element that he contributes is priceless.

I will accept a single malt from you for his services ...at the end of the season..

Thanks in advance.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I have said this to many people for a long time. I dont know why Rio even thought he should have been England captain at any time during the past three years.
          "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Originally posted by Westman View Post
            I have said this to many people for a long time. I dont know why Rio even thought he should have been England captain at any time during the past three years.

WHAT? (in a hgh tone voice) Rio has always been better than Terry.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Get your head out of the sand. Rio is done and Terry ia almost done. England is going nowhere with these guys.

As much as I like Man U, I could see their defensive problems a mile away and I commented on them here on this site. Man U rode its luck last year and definitely cannot do so again this year.
              "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Originally posted by Westman View Post
                Get your head out of the sand. Rio is done and Terry ia almost done. England is going nowhere with these guys.

As much as I like Man U, I could see their defensive problems a mile away and I commented on them here on this site. Man U rode its luck last year and definitely cannot do so again this year.
                Rode luck last season? If Rio was that bad why was he a member of the World cup squad last year?

Comment

the england team that played germany in the round of 16?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                    the england team that played germany in the round of 16?

Remember he went to South Africa then got injuried.

Comment

best thing that happened to him ..... at least he was not REALLY a part of that debacle imho!

Comment

Ferdinand's best days are behind him. I saw it 2 seasons ago when Vidic surpassed him. I like a Vidic/Jones or Smalling combination. Evans is a liability. Fergie needs to settle on his back four. Rafael was coming into his own before he got injured and so was Fabio. Evra leaks sometime, but I can work with him because of his attacking prowress.There are players in the team that we need to cash in on. We need to spend at least $30m on a world class midfielder. Anderson cannot run our midfield against top teams and Fletcher should only be used in emergency. Our biggest problem is our midfield which is leaking too much. Diarra would have been a good addition. We need a midfielder who will sit back and allow the Andersons, Cleverleys, Rooneys to roam and run free. That one buy could turn us into an unbeatable team.
                        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Rooney is now the midfield general for manu....
                          Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Working...
                          X