Red Bull Marquez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Bull Marquez

is one crazy guy. Can't believe this guy actually played for a team like Barca.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

He has been living on name for the past few years. He is one of the reasons why the Redbulls had such a poor regular season. Countless goals have been let in this year due to his lazy attitude or tyad legs.

On another note, I wouldn't be surprised if Ricketts end up in Seattle next year. Saunders has been very good the past few years and it allows the Galaxy to put cap dollars to another position and Seattle need someone to replace Keller.

Comment

definately. he doesn't seem like he can make a good pass and to add to that his attitude towards teammates and other players.

He should give the Red Bulls back their money and go siddun.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Good eye Assasin and Me.

You see, the problem is that they have him playing in mid-field. He slows the game down drastically. His passing is pish.

I was begging that he would be subbed at the half in yesterday's game.

I recall also, two World Cups ago, they had Marquez playing in mid-field for MexTico. He eff'ed it up!!

Marquez is a darn tyiad-leg liability....
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          is one crazy guy. Can't believe this guy actually played for a team like Barca.
          He is rubbish, we could have spent the money and got 2 or 3 equally good and harder working players.

Henry needs to step up his game.

What a lot of these foreign Euro players don't realise is that the MLS is not the fastest game in the world but you really have to work hard.
          And because their is more parity with the league than most Euro leagues there are no easy games.

Comment

Working...
          X