Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsenal fans big up unnu self

Very good win. Nuff man say unnu done.

Arsene Wenger is a big time coach. Still shoulda buy Samba but ...........
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    Very good win. Nuff man say unnu done.

Arsene Wenger is a big time coach. Still shoulda buy Samba but ...........

... and they actually missed easier chances.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

We will just keep ticking over, get up in the top four where we belong. Gunners
      for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
        We will just keep ticking over, get up in the top four where we belong. Gunners
        for life!!
        That game could have gone either way. Arsenal made the right adjustments at half time, Chelski have to ask themselves several questions, like "Who teach Kalou to pass?" Geez. What a mistake.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
          That game could have gone either way. Arsenal made the right adjustments at half time, Chelski have to ask themselves several questions, like "Who teach Kalou to pass?" Geez. What a mistake.

I guess Kalou is the new fall guy? He wasn't even on the bench Paul.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

My GUNNERS

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post

But we created the greater chances and deservedly won... We were better than Chelsea today. It would have been an injustice if the football gods took a win away from us and gave it to Chelsea.

-------

...and our GUNNERS defender wide on the left at the back (the Brazilian) gave away the ball sooooo many times...but you have to give him his props he also made some well timed tackles and crucial stops and he scored a goal.

In Wenger I Trust!

It was a hell of an exciting match!!!
            ...Robin Van Persie? What can I say?

Let me just enjoy this one
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Kalou
              Malou.. da same difference...
              Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                But we created the greater chances and deservedly won... We were better than Chelsea today. It would have been an injustice if the football gods took a win away from us and gave it to Chelsea.

-------

...and our GUNNERS defender wide on the left at the back (the Brazilian) gave away the ball sooooo many times...but you have to give him his props he also made some well timed tackles and crucial stops and he scored a goal.

In Wenger I Trust!

It was a hell of an exciting match!!!
                ...Robin Van Persie? What can I say?

Let me just enjoy this one
                Enjoy the ride Karl, it is just about to get exciting. Vermalaen fit again, Diaby 2 weeks away and we about to unleash Park chu young pon them!!

Comment

Right you are, Dunny.
                  I have watched the match a 2nd time already.

I think the midfield is in very good hands...just need another Alex Song.

With a fit Vermalaen on the field I do not think Chelsea would have scored.
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                    Right you are, Dunny.
                    I have watched the match a 2nd time already.

I think the midfield is in very good hands...just need another Alex Song.

With a fit Vermalaen on the field I do not think Chelsea would have scored.
                    yes boss, we just need to keep Van Persie fit, he is on fire at the moment i can see the belief growing within the group and we will grow from strength to strength. I never doubted Arsene Wenger for a minute, we continue to believe in our principles. Gunner for life!!

Comment

Great game from my side today! I still have all the confidence in my team that we are still in the hunt for 4 silverware this season...In Arsene I trust! With so many of our top players out to injuries we will be even more awesome when they are back. Diaby and Frimpong will add steel to the midfield, Chu Young to help up front along with Oxlade and Ryo Miyachi, Wilshere and Sagna still to come and Vermaelen to slam the door shut in the back...trust mi tings look bright! However, mi hope and pray seh wi do some shopping in the January transfer window. On my wish list is Samba have passion cyaan done and Gary Cahill in defense, Yann M'Villa, Eden Hazard(maybe cup-tied), Vargas and a goal poacher! Mi naa ask fi much!

Comment

Working...
                      X