• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenny Dalglish wants end to Luis Suarez and Patrice Evra dis

Kenny Dalglish wants end to Luis Suarez and Patrice Evra dispute

Page last updated at 12:28 GMT, Friday, 28 October 2011 13:28 UK
    E-mail this to a friendPrintable version
    Liverpool manager Kenny Dalglish signed Luis Suarez in January
    Liverpool manager Kenny Dalglish wants a quick conclusion to the dispute between Luis Suarez and Patrice Evra.

The Football Association (FA) are investigating a complaint that Manchester United's Evra was racially abused by Liverpool's Suarez.

Dalglish, 60, said: "We would rather have it done and dusted, out in the open.

"Whoever is the guilty party - the person who said it or the accuser - [should] get their due punishment."

Continue reading the main story
    We have got a case going on ourselves which seems to be dragging its feet.
    Kenny Dalglish
    It is alleged that Evra, 30, was racially abused by forward Suarez, 24, during Liverpool's 1-1 draw with Manchester United at Anfield earlier this month.

Dalglish added: "For me, I don't see racism apparent in any way, shape or form as far as this football club is concerned.

"I do not think racism is prevalent in the game here and it certainly isn't at this football club.

"We have got a case going on ourselves which seems to be dragging its feet.

"We look forward to the case coming to a conclusion."
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.
Working...
X