If this is true, I am screwed!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If this is true, I am screwed!!!

I just got Directv as they have all the football channels and are the only choice in the fort lauderdale area for all of goltv, espndeportes, fox deportes, fsc and fsc plus. I hear that next week they are dropping fox - is that true? See this link: http://www.keepmynets.com/

Anybody else on Directv? I got screwed with Dishnetwork a few years ago, this cannot be happening.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
    I just got Directv as they have all the football channels and are the only choice in the fort lauderdale area for all of goltv, espndeportes, fox deportes, fsc and fsc plus. I hear that next week they are dropping fox - is that true? See this link: http://www.keepmynets.com/

Anybody else on Directv? I got screwed with Dishnetwork a few years ago, this cannot be happening.

... don't wait ... find a new provider.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      ... don't wait ... find a new provider.
      I have a 2 year contract with directv that started less than 3 weeks ago. I got directv only because they are the only provider in my area that gives me FSC, FSCPlus, GOLTV and all the ESPN channels. Dish doesn't carry GOLTV and Comcast doesn't carry FSCPlus. I am calling them today to start some serious cussin'!!!! And if that don't work, I am calling a good friend of mine who is a plaintiff lawyer, maybe there is a class action somewhere in here that he can profit from. Vex! Vex! Vex!
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
        I have a 2 year contract with directv that started less than 3 weeks ago. I got directv only because they are the only provider in my area that gives me FSC, FSCPlus, GOLTV and all the ESPN channels. Dish doesn't carry GOLTV and Comcast doesn't carry FSCPlus. I am calling them today to start some serious cussin'!!!! And if that don't work, I am calling a good friend of mine who is a plaintiff lawyer, maybe there is a class action somewhere in here that he can profit from. Vex! Vex! Vex!

Vex .... is when yuh guh pon the express line at the supermarket and a customer in front of you have 2 carts full.

Situation like this .... one has to be Cross ... (H)Angry .... M(H)iserable ....
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Even though me nuh respect your football intelligence, I feel your pain. At your age, there are just some things in life that you should not live without....your walker, Pediasure, adult diapers....now your football - IT'S JUST NOT FAIR!!!! Anyway, look at the bright side, at least you won't have to see the demise of your Mickey Mouse club this season.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            Even though me nuh respect your football intelligence, I feel your pain. At your age, there are just some things in life that you should not live without....your walker, Pediasure, adult diapers....now your football - IT'S JUST NOT FAIR!!!! Anyway, look at the bright side, at least you won't have to see the demise of your Mickey Mouse club this season.
            Thanks for the support. And as for my club, all me haffi seh is: "6-1" Now where mi cane deh (fi beat yu wid!!!).

Comment

Working...
            X