• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelsea v.Arsenal on saturday.

Both team will lose....
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Just pull up yuh chair and watch di ride!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post

Just pull up yuh chair and watch di ride!
      My prediction: Chelski 3-1 Arsenal; sorry.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

No need to be sorry...
        We'll see...?
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

tough game is valderham back? dont like my middle right now.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
            tough game is valderham back? dont like my middle right now.
            He played in the CC game yesterday and there is concern about a tight calf!
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

If he doesnt have any injury issues then maybe..

Thomas Vermaelen insists he does not need matches to bed himself back into the Arsenal first team.

The Belgian international made his long-awaited return from injury in the Carling Cup win over Bolton on Tuesday night after two months on the sidelines.

Vermaelen was in good spirits after completing 84 minutes and he doesn’t buy into the theory that players need time to find their ‘match sharpness’.

“I feel great,” Vermaelen told Arsenal Player. “I trained yesterday with the team and I felt good straight away so I felt confident for tonight.

“Personally I don't believe in that [needing games to regain sharpness]. If I come back from injury after a long time I don't believe in coming back and getting rhythm.

“I think it is just in your head and a mental thing - if you are a football player you have to be there straight away. That's why I wanted to play today and I think it's good.

“It was a good game for us, we fought hard and it was a deserved win for us I think.”
              Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

WHO?!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

...Valderham;

....what?

HL

Comment

Thomas Vermaelen

Comment

...oh...him too...

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                        No need to be sorry...
                        We'll see...?
                        Yes you will Sorry, but mi ago haffi cheer fi chelski this time. Unu too close to my team...time fi slap unuh back
                        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

yuh speaking as a fan or as a reasonable person?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                            Yes you will Sorry, but mi ago haffi cheer fi chelski this time. Unu too close to my team...time fi slap unuh back
                            PAUL...look how yuh guh embarass yuhself now....di odder day mi seh yuh have "some amount of common sense"...dont mek me eat mi words now wwith a statement like that.

watch the Gunners RISE !!!

Comment

A 'ear yuh!

Comment

Working...
                              X