No announcement yet.

Chelsea v.Arsenal on saturday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great WIN for my Gunners !! This is only a small step forward, as we still have a lot of work to do. Defensively we were just as poor as Chelsea in the first 45, but made the adjustments in the 2nd half, to the point that even the goal they scored should not have been allowed...

Ramsey is looking like a real top class player now, Theo was good, best performance in a long time, Gervinho was running all game and defended well when he needed to. RVP what can I say ? GOALS and more Goals !!

Mertesacker had an awful game, and was at fault for 2 of the goals. Luckily Verminator is BACK !!! ...so we should see some improvement in the back !!

The key is to now build on this EMPHATIC victory, as the upcoming games we must press on and not think we have arrived and take our foot of the pedal.
    Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
      Yes you will Sorry, but mi ago haffi cheer fi chelski this time. Unu too close to my team...time fi slap unuh back
      Paul, many THANKS for supporting Chelsea, I am sure it HELPED us in a small way.

Looking forward to your support of whomever we play in the future !!

Best Regards,
      GUNNERS ~~~~

Comment

... whey tilla?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
          Great WIN for my Gunners !! This is only a small step forward, as we still have a lot of work to do. Defensively we were just as poor as Chelsea in the first 45, but made the adjustments in the 2nd half, to the point that even the goal they scored should not have been allowed...

Ramsey is looking like a real top class player now, Theo was good, best performance in a long time, Gervinho was running all game and defended well when he needed to. RVP what can I say ? GOALS and more Goals !!

Mertesacker had an awful game, and was at fault for 2 of the goals. Luckily Verminator is BACK !!! ...so we should see some improvement in the back !!

The key is to now build on this EMPHATIC victory, as the upcoming games we must press on and not think we have arrived and take our foot of the pedal.

I can't blame the German for Terry's goal. I cannot understand why people refuse to stand on both posts during a corner. Someone went to the back post ... no one took up the front post.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Arsenal give them an arsing! LoL

Comment

The near post goal from Walcott was a BOMBER!

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                The near post goal from Walcott was a BOMBER!
                ... he got up from his gut ... and still beat 2 defenders. I was shocked when he got into the box.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

german mis time the ball badly, the man jump an don't even get an inch of the ground,one step back would have been better than jumping

Comment

Originally posted by 1of1 View Post
                    german mis time the ball badly, the man jump an don't even get an inch of the ground,one step back would have been better than jumping
                    ..true ... but look where the ball went in ... someone standing on the post could have dealt with that.

Comment

which pedal that... the brake? LOL
                      Peter R

Comment

Luckily Verminator is BACK !!! ...so we should see some improvement in the back !!

A like dat!
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                          which pedal that... the brake? LOL
                          we not talking bout liverpool ere

Comment

Working...
                          X