Funny....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny....

Czech police were forced to breathalyse a referee after he sent off three players for no apparent reason and spent a lot of his time on the floor. Tomas Fidra, who reportedly "smelt like a brewery", had been celebrating his birthday before the game between Jestrabi Lhota and Tynec-nad-Labem, which ended 1-1. In the end, the match was annulled by the regional football authority on the basis of fair play.
    Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

.. is there a rule that the ref has to be sober?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie, Can you turn up for your job not SOBER ?

IF you do, what are the consequences ?

Comment

Video: Classic Drunk Referee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVkFVgqhYlk

From Belarus: The drunken referee staggers off the field after a national league match.

Comment

intoxication is one thing ... soberness of thought and action is something else!

i have seen some decisons by refs who were NOT intoxixated and in no way were they sober decisions ....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
            Lazie, Can you turn up for your job not SOBER ?

IF you do, what are the consequences ?
            I don't drink so I can't say. I'd say turning up drunk you may end up getting 6-1. Thats the only possible explanation that makes sense now.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              I don't drink so I can't say. I'd say turning up drunk you may end up getting 6-1. Thats the only possible explanation that makes sense now.
              LOL !! ok looking for another XCUSE....

so you didnt have a couple of drinks after Sundays' massacre?

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
                LOL !! ok looking for another XCUSE....

so you didnt have a couple of drinks after Sundays' massacre?
                ... didn't have time to .... was waiting for Fox to declare it was a practical joke.

Comment

LOL!
                  Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

then how do you explain your...drunken master posts?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                    X