Refereeing...a tale of two games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refereeing...a tale of two games?

Massive, I know the board has been dominated with chat 'bout the 6-1 City pasted Manu** with, so no one understandably has been speaking of the Chelski match.

In contrast to the less than controversial refereeing at OT (it ago rain somewhere), the same in my opinion could not be said for the refereeing at Loftus Road. Bosingwa's red card made no sense to me, although Drogba's red card was deserved.

However, it is hard not to look at the Chelski game and not feel it for the blues, they were victims of some very questionable calls. Even the penalty call was a bit suspect, but leaving that one alone, Chelski really didn't get any breaks. Had they won that game, they would have been in second place and only 3 points off the top of the table instead of six. That isn't right.

One of my bredrin' dem said that the Chelski ref was a Manu** agent, Tilla and the Chelski posse, do you agree?
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Like a drunked sailor, I was cussing the Ref!
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

I only watched the game in disbelief.Talk about an official having influence on the outcome of a match. This was such a match.

It is very likely the ref is a ManUre fan.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
      X