Clear All

anuh weed

adi white LADY

Comment

feel free to delete the above

Comment

Originally posted by Plush View Post
        feel free to delete the above
        Why? Everyone has been curious what happened .... you gave an answer.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

kool, just trying not to offend anyone and rob Fanna of the Good words said on here

Comment

beaten by FRIENDS? Friends beat you when you need help for a serious addiction????

Those friends need to be locked up and/or beaten themselves.
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

maybe now is not the place. But i think you are being a bit ignorant.. If you dont know say you dont know.... There is a link a high degree of frequency with THC and mental disorder.. but not in this thread..

Comment

Not the place ? Dont be scared OJ you have the "everything RBYZ forum" Prove my ignorance ,i dare you and I will prove yours with scientific litreature supported by the US government.

I will prove 1) Its racist propoganda perpetuated by the minorities to hate themselves and culture 2) No mental health affects can be linked to ganja.

I am sure you can scientifically do the same and not run on racist hearsay."Ganja mek yuh mad " now its ganja give yuh an allergic reaction fi mek yuh mad dat can kill yuh ?

Use the other thread and leave di man thread alone.
                Last edited by Sir X; October 28, 2011, 07:13 AM.
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                X