RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Still smarting from that buss ass yesterday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still smarting from that buss ass yesterday!

Defense win championships ... how many times have we heard that? Fergie needs to determine which back 4 is his strongest and consistently play that back 4. If he wants to make a change make 1 unless there are injuries. For seasons we always knew which 3 of the back 4 would be there .... today its like Wheel of Fortune. The most consistent players in the team (in terms of presence) are Rooney, Nani, Young and Evra.

Fergie, please fix the back line and we need a tackler in the middle of the park. 6-1 .... damn!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

LAZIE, gm to you !!

One a scale of 1 to 6, how would you measure the agony of Sunday ?
    Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
      LAZIE, gm to you !!

One a scale of 1 to 6, how would you measure the agony of Sunday ?

Twan ... ah want yuh low me! Have yuh fun bredren .... mi dish it suh mi can tek it. Have yuh fun dude. Measure .... 1.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        Twan ... ah want yuh low me! Have yuh fun bredren .... mi dish it suh mi can tek it. Have yuh fun dude. Measure .... 1.
        LMAO !! you can tek it Lazie ? come on mon !!

when was the last time that the "empire" get such as buss azz ?

so you have no experience of being totally humiliated at HOME.

at least my team got beaten on the road....

anyway mi know yuh can tek yuh licks...even 6 a dem !!!

Comment

twan .. yuh must drap dem one at a time ... can you post each goal in a separate response?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Sir Alex quote...

"I can't believe the scoreline. Even as a player I don't think I ever lost 6-1. That's a challenge for me too."

Comment

21:22 GOAL - Mario Balotelli:

Man Utd 0 - 1 Man City Mario Balotelli gets on the score sheet with a goal from the edge of the area to the bottom left corner of the goal. Man Utd 0-1 Man City.

Comment

59:33 GOAL - Mario Balotelli:

Man Utd 0 - 2 Man City Mario Balotelli finds the net with a goal from close range low into the middle of the goal. Man Utd 0-2 Man City.

Comment

68:03 GOAL - Sergio Aguero:

Man Utd 0 - 3 Man City Sergio Aguero finds the net with a goal from close in low into the middle of the goal. Man Utd 0-3 Man City.

Comment

89:02 GOAL - Edin Dzeko:

Man Utd 1 - 4 Man City Edin Dzeko scores a goal from close range to the bottom right corner of the goal. Man Utd 1-4 Man City.

Comment

90:00+0:08 GOAL - David Silva:

Man Utd 1 - 5 Man City David Silva gets on the score sheet with a goal from inside the six-yard box low into the middle of the goal. Man Utd 1-5 Man City

Comment

90:00+2:56 GOAL - Edin Dzeko:

Man Utd 1 - 6 Man City Goal scored by Edin Dzeko from the edge of the penalty area low into the middle of the goal. Man Utd 1-6 Man City.

:busshead

Comment

Unuh realize we tek we beaten? Yuh nuh hear no one a call fi Fergie head? My team must now try to close the 5 point gap.

Comment

Hey Gamma,

when dem did ah tek advantage of our small baby Gunners, did you hear Lazie, say anything bout defense and missing link ? all of a sudden, him a post bout missing link and defence dis and dat....well lets XCUSE him....six will duh that a man still.....

Comment

god nuh like ugly ... so in one season two top teams get di biggest buss ass .... at least we were a team in disarray having lost our influential captain and 2 other starters ..... this is the defending champion here....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                              X