X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't see the domino

game today...

Those pesky "noisy neighbours" ...

Congrats to those who are celebrating; however, the season is not over by a long shot! that's all I have to say bout that! right HL?
    Peter R

Of course the season isn't over...but Boy U's season is over...

Comment

Last year this time, Chelsea looked like they had it locked up? almost...
      Peter R

Comment

This is one of the better performances I've seen from city, but I will not anoint dem kings of Manchester.....not yet..
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
          Of course the season isn't over...but Boy U's season is over...
          What are you smoking? There are 29 games left in the season and only 9 have been played with a 5 point difference between the two teams. Far from over.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Boy U has been exposed...nobody nuh fraid a dem again...

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
              Boy U has been exposed...nobody nuh fraid a dem again...
              To be honest, I don't think anybody was 'fraid of dem. The exposure that you speak of was there for everyone to see going back to the Chelsea game. They should have lost to all of Chelsea, Norwich and Liverpool. Only the Stoke game they should really have done better and really should have won, not drawn.

So to me, City just exploited the weaknesses with more precision than everyone else; the question now is whether or not the teams in Manu**'s upcoming fixtures will have the mettle to turn the screw...and of course...Slurgie's tactics are not to be ignored either...pay off a ref here...intimidate a ref there...and presto...you're back on top. (Lawd jezu, a joke me a mek, so unu don' badda come wid nuttin'!!)
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
              X