Six of One...Half a Dozen of Another...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twan View Post
    Disney on the 27th November, is a good move, don't spoil the family trip by checking the score, until you get home. You might just WALK ALONE on that day !!!
    It is obvious you know my wife. I just mentioned at dinner tonight that I'm going to try to find a tv to watch the game an' can you believe she mash mi foot!?
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Smart woman
      Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Wifey...(~sigh~)....you can't live with them and you can't live without them. Every weekend I have to hear the constant nagging about "a pure football full up me head" and "yuh nuh have no time fi do nothing sake a football". Sunday, in my darkest hour a she that come a skin har teet, "then me never know seh a domino yuh siddung ya a watch"....the thoughts that ran through my head.....I had bite my tongue ....almost draw blood.....
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

KUDOS to Mrs "Jangle".....

6-1 is really a domino score fi real...

Comment

Twan...yuh @#$$%%#%!%!

Me a keep me yeye pon yuh inna the Fantasy League yuh know. Me see yuh a try screechie cross the border.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

yuh lucky dat I was away and forgot to change my team for the past two weeks..or else you would have been seeing my DUST now !!!

Comment

Working...
              X