X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manchester United fans, its simple

Better explained at ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4_EPglrto8
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    It's simple alright, what your players can't do on the field, mek u check book do fi yuh in january...big money ago spen'.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
      It's simple alright, what your players can't do on the field, mek u check book do fi yuh in january...big money ago spen'.

there was no tackling or tracking back. Players gave the ball away carelessly and City jus run guh score. Players start to do their defensive duty, thats all.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

there was no tackling or tracking back. Players gave the ball away carelessly and City jus run guh score. Players start to do their defensive duty, thats all.
        Lazie, tackling and tracking back are the results of a far deeper problem. Where was the desire? Where was the self belief? The big difference between the manu** team that showed up today (and the past few weeks really) and the teams of the past has been desire. There historically has never been a time in a game (go all the way back to the Bayern game of 98) when manu** players thought they were out of it.

It is this desire that has made the difference between manu** and their adversaries. I don't see it with the current crop. Smalling seems half asleep most of the time, Rio seems flat, Evra is thinking about France, I have no idea what Fletcher is doing half the time and De Gea showed today that he can't communicate with his back 4 (and that his performance against Liverpool may have indeed been a buckup).

Rooney, Hernandez and Jones are the only one that look like they are interested in winning and maybe Nani. Otherwise, the fire of old seems to be dying. Interesting season to come.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

... bad day! this is the same players that fought back from 0-2 down against City, 2-3 down against Basel and 0-1 down to your team last week. The fact is there is no steel in the midfield and after Evans got ejected it got much easier for City.

Comment

My lips are sealed!
            GUNNERS won!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

... bad day! this is the same players that fought back from 0-2 down against City, 2-3 down against Basel and 0-1 down to your team last week. The fact is there is no steel in the midfield and after Evans got ejected it got much easier for City.
              I don't dispute any of what you say. However, you can't keep going behind and expect to not have it bite you in the backside at some point. That said, I think that the desire I speak of is there with a handful of the players. The others are not showing it to my mind. The midfield is definitely missing something.

Comment

dont watch the tape throw this one out and play your next game.. sometime it like that..

Comment

Working...
                X