Bricktop and HL ... 100% congrats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bricktop and HL ... 100% congrats

on the win gentlemen ... fully deserved.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Game nuh done yet

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

4-1 done now.....
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

O U 8 1 2?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Five!!!!

Comment

A whe de???....6!!

Comment

Keeper is a rooks..

Comment

Congrats.

If there is any doubt now that Johnny Evans nuh belong?

Good win Man City
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Keeper, is mussi a different yuh watching?
                  Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

de last goal...him get beat on de frist post but he had 2 defenders running back on the inside..watch de replay...not saying he would hv saved it..but could a even out the odds a bit...

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                      Congrats.

If there is any doubt now that Johnny Evans nuh belong?

Good win Man City
                      .. not only him ... there was no steal in the midfield. A beating was on the cards, they been allowing an average of 18 chances per game.
                      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Comment

Congrats to Man City. They did very well. Their fanz deserve the right to gloat even worse than we Man U fanz usually do.

The Glazer clan, which attended in huge numbers, really got what they deserve. They milk the team and don't invest much like they should..

Man U has been overachieving with their squad.

Fergie's tactics looked poor against 'Pool and were very poor against a good and well prepared team today.

Ref made two questionable decisions which really did not matter much. The 2nd goal was offside and. Evra should have been dismissed later.

Rooney's temperament under pressure is awful.

Biggest issue for me was that Man U forgot that goal difference matters down the road. They should have kept enough players back and alertly tried, instead of giving up, to limit the bleeding.

The Glazers could very well lose agiain with the Buucs vs. Bears at Wembley today.

None of this takes away from Man City's very good display today.
                          "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Balotelli offside? Will watch again but it appears to me that the ball was pulled back across the goal and so he was behind the play when it was cut back into his path

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                              Balotelli offside? Will watch again but it appears to me that the ball was pulled back across the goal and so he was behind the play when it was cut back into his path
                              It was not offside, not even close. The first 3 goals were things of beauty, especially the build up to the third one by Aguero. Brilliant football.
                              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                              X