If i was Tappa...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If i was Tappa...

These are the players i would be looking at with a view to picking them for the
    Reggae Boyz.

Elliott Bennett(22yrs)Right Back-Norwich City(EPL)
    Leon Barnett(26yrs)Centre Back-Norwich City(EPL)
    Danny Rose(21yrs)Left Back-Tottenham(EPL)
    Darren Pratley(26yrs)Central Midfielder-Bolton(EPL)
    Raheem Stirling(16yrs)Winger-Liverpool(EPL)
    Chris Humphrey(24yrs)Winger-Motherwell(SPL)
    Zavon Hines(23yrs)Striker-Burnley(English Championship)
    Aaron Mclean(28yrs)Striker-Hull(English Championship)
    Jermaine Beckford(28yrs)Striker-Leicester(English Championship)
    Nile Ranger(20yrs)Striker-Newcastle-(EPL)
    Nicky Maynard(25yrs)Striker-Bristol City(English Championship)

Trust me we need Midfield and Defender more than anything else. We are loaded with pretty decent strikers and wingers. We don't need no more than one or two in that position.

We need centerbacks and center mid and we good. As you say you haven't seen Richards, Cumming, Johhson, we have Fuller and Shelton as well.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      Trust me we need Midfield and Defender more than anything else. We are loaded with pretty decent strikers and wingers. We don't need no more than one or two in that position.

We need centerbacks and center mid and we good. As you say you haven't seen Richards, Cumming, Johhson, we have Fuller and Shelton as well.
      Sass i'm not suggesting that we call everyone on the list, we just need to pick out the ones who can improve us in the positions that need strengthening and please don't tell me about Shelton because in my opinion he is not up to the standard required.

Comment

In my opinion Shelton is a very good option coming off the bench and playing wide of center.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          In my opinion Shelton is a very good option coming off the bench and playing wide of center.
          I want to see Jamaica in the 2014 world cup final and to get there we need quality players playing for us, its as simple as that. Yes Shelton is an ok player
          but he is one of those players that so frustrating. He just pick the ball up and runs without knowing where he is running to. When he makes a pass it is off target 60 percent of the time. Not saying he shouldn't be in the squad,i am saying we can do better than that.

Comment

Add My Man, Daniel Gordon

Daniel Gordon (26 years) defensive midfielder, FSV Frankfurt (GER-Bundesliga 2)

Solid defender, strong in the air, and doesn't do crazy things with the ball. At 6-4 tall he has a wicked header and is a definite scoring threat as a target for corner kicks and free kicks served into the box. If he doesn't work out at midfield, he might be worth a look as a defender, possibly the central defender. He is not afraid to mash someone up and take a yellow card.

Has struggled with an ankle injury this season, but recently said he is 100 percent fit. JFF knows about him, but he or may not yet have his Jamaican passport. Daniel is a German citizen, but his father was born in Jamaica.

Tappa has repeatedly said he wants players with DISCIPLINE. Who could have more discipline than a German?

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
              Daniel Gordon (26 years) defensive midfielder, FSV Frankfurt (GER-Bundesliga 2)

Solid defender, strong in the air, and doesn't do crazy things with the ball. At 6-4 tall he has a wicked header and is a definite scoring threat as a target for corner kicks and free kicks served into the box. If he doesn't work out at midfield, he might be worth a look as a defender, possibly the central defender. He is not afraid to mash someone up and take a yellow card.

Has struggled with an ankle injury this season, but recently said he is 100 percent fit. JFF knows about him, but he or may not yet have his Jamaican passport. Daniel is a German citizen, but his father was born in Jamaica.

Tappa has repeatedly said he wants players with DISCIPLINE. Who could have more discipline than a German?
              Yes Bruce we need some professional and disciplined players and with that German mentality surely Mr Gordon can improve us. That is what i'm talking about players who are playing in top leagues with the right mentality we need a few more of those to go with the best we've got, and then we are in business.

Comment

you right about Shelton but as I said he could be on my bench to run down some tired defense and he would be playing a bit wide as his control in the center is not great but with a few minutes to go he could add a punch.

Comment

Working...
                X