Sunday's 6 pointer between $ity and BoyU should be a good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday's 6 pointer between $ity and BoyU should be a good

I like BoyU in this one, Ferguson get's the most out of his players in big games even the mediocre ones.

$ity's ego's will get in the way...this should be the game of the season.

Spurs should make mince meat of Blackburn if they don't then God help us.

A good game if you are a City fan...hope you are enjoying your gift...don't get comfortable with him cause he isn't your property

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
      A good game if you are a City fan...hope you are enjoying your gift...don't get comfortable with him cause he isn't your property
      Still waiting on him to impress me

Comment

Originally posted by Scaly Spurs View Post
        I like BoyU in this one, Ferguson get's the most out of his players in big games even the mediocre ones.

As an Empire fan, I'm concerned about the numerous chances opponents are creating. Hopefully Vidic and Ferdinand can bring back some stability at the back.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Still waiting on him to impress me

Really? Don't think you're being fair bredren.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
            A good game if you are a City fan...
            If you are a City fan? Woiieee....

It is always amusing when the fans of theses smaller clubs get so excited over a temporary visit to the top of the table. - T.K.
            No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

TK is back?????

Welcome back big man....from whence you returned...you were missed here trust me
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                TK is back?????

Welcome back big man....from whence you returned...you were missed here trust me
                Thank you Sir Sickko. Well if you listen to Jangle and MdmeX you would think that I was behind bars lol. Truth is I never left. I read the forums every single day man. I've just been post shy that's all. Believe me though everyday you guys have me dead wid laff. Glad to see the spirit of fun is still in abundance. - T.K.
                No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Jangle say you were living in a rum bar but you never heard that from me....LOL!
                  Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

Hey!!! my back nuh broad like Lazie. I said I know a good barristah who could help him with his legal troubles next time......now that him back a road.
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

jb mussi juss around di cornah! welcome back sah

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Rude...

Comment

Well Scaly - our Spurs have me on edge..............
                          Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                          - Langston Hughes

Comment

Well?
                            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                            X