RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

barcelona... the most delightful team in decades...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• barcelona... the most delightful team in decades...

one game is worth my cable subscription for the year... they play football the way it was meant to be played...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
    one game is worth my cable subscription for the year... they play football the way it was meant to be played...
    ... true ... and no matter how the opponents set up... its business as usual.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

yuh seet... barca just dominate in an exciting way... they force you to watch them, waiting for the next display of brilliance...

Comment

yeah.. but den how do you then turn on the TV and watch NPL ?

this Barca ting is a curse..

Comment

wha name suh, npl... we better enjoy and appreciate barca cause we may never see anything like this again... barca is more like a drug... well, it could be a curse fi football cause anything not looking like barca could turn people away from football... just sayin...

Comment

..the beautiful game...Brazil of old...

Comment

Was that a match or a training session?..forwards vs backs.
              Peter R

Comment

Last night I watched the first 20 minutes of my recorded Barca game......mmmmmmmmmmm. At the time of writing this, I still don't know the final score yet. I am going to savour this match. What a beautiful goal score by Iniesta. I was afraid of "ketching" diabetes the way the game sweet. I am going to watch that match in small doses. There is absolutely no more accolades to bestow on this Barcelona team. All compliments have been used up and worn out.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                X