Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangle, can you give us your updated

feedback on David De Gea?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

He is an excellent GK and he is gaining more confidence with each game. His reflexes are as sharp as a cat. His biggest weakness though, is his indecisiveness on crosses into the box. He needs to command his box more and control his defenders. One of his biggest assets is his ball distribution. I give him more credit on that in comparission to Edwin Van De Saar. I have never seen a GK that CONSISTENTLY distributes the ball so quickly, accurately (with both his feet and hands) so well.

All that said, at the beginning of the season, I would have probably played Lindergaard over him. I felt that Linde had more bravado and confidence over him and maybe if given the role, he too would have grown into the number 1 spot.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

hahaha .... okay bredren!
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

well do you agree with me?
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          well do you agree with me?
          Actually having seem him in action I was already aware of how good he was. I read some blogs where some fans who were questioning his ability now changing their tune.

Comment

I never doubted his natural ability. I doubted him filling and being thrust into the role at the Empire. He is starting to cope with the demands.

Comment

I never doubted his natural ability. I doubted him filling and being thrust into the role at the Empire. He is starting to cope with the demands.
              "He is starting to cope with the demands" = "nuff buckup"
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Mr. President, next time please remind me to lock the door behind me when I enter the room. We need to keep out the riff-raffs when we talk EMPIRE business.

Comment

Mr. President, next time please remind me to lock the door behind me when I enter the room. We need to keep out the riff-raffs when we talk EMPIRE business.

Yuh affi see wid Paul Marin .... him realize that there is a team significantly better than Looserpool so he is a closet fan!

Comment

Manu second string goalie is also very good too.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

"Lock di door" all u want as mi have "truth" an' dat is the key It can unlock anything unu wan' fi lock up.

Anyway, unu can gwan chat all di armchair analysis unu wan' chat, the jury is still open on De Gea. I remember when Roy Carroll was the second coming of Schmiechel, so careful to be too quick to crown anybody. Personally, I think he has done well, but it is in the little games, not the big ones, where he has to shine. We will see how he does this weekend.
                      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                        "Lock di door" all u want as mi have "truth" an' dat is the key It can unlock anything unu wan' fi lock up.

Anyway, unu can gwan chat all di armchair analysis unu wan' chat, the jury is still open on De Gea. I remember when Roy Carroll was the second coming of Schmiechel, so careful to be too quick to crown anybody. Personally, I think he has done well, but it is in the little games, not the big ones, where he has to shine. We will see how he does this weekend.
                        Come on now Paul. Was Roy seen as any second coming? Wasn't he being regularly rotated with Tim Howard? De Gea made some game saving saves against Liverpool, Basel and Chelsea to name a few.

Comment

Oh, so people can update/reassess their views on things! What a novel concept!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                          X