...why the 'ell do I bother.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...why the 'ell do I bother.....

So several high quality games were played during the week-- and the only mention on this football forum was the lack-luster loss between Jamaica and Honduras. ~~sigh~~

The following games should be Headline:

Mexico vs. Brazil 2011: Ronaldinho, Marcelo Delivers Win - 2 days ago

LOS ANGELES (LALATE) – Mexico vs. Brazil 2011 started well for Chicharito and teammates in the first half. But after that, Mexico

ALSO:

U.S. Men's National Team Falls 1-0 to Ecuador

ADDITIONALLY:

U.S. to Face 1998 FIFA World Cup Champion France on Nov. 11 in Paris
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

The Brasil game is a testament to my talk that only Brasil can beat Brasil . If Brasil really decides to play, no team on this planet can beat them (aside from cheating and the ref helping).

The five time world champion puts on a classic display of mental toughness. The understand the science of the ball and game.

Comment

They are brilliant with the ball just outside and within the box.

Such a beauty to watch the one touch--short passes. Barcalona, ManU and most top teams and countries have that flair in that area.

Good game King Jawge.

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        So several high quality games were played during the week-- and the only mention on this football forum was the lack-luster loss between Jamaica and Honduras. ~~sigh~~

The following games should be Headline:

Mexico vs. Brazil 2011: Ronaldinho, Marcelo Delivers Win - 2 days ago

LOS ANGELES (LALATE) – Mexico vs. Brazil 2011 started well for Chicharito and teammates in the first half. But after that, Mexico

ALSO:

U.S. Men's National Team Falls 1-0 to Ecuador

ADDITIONALLY:

U.S. to Face 1998 FIFA World Cup Champion France on Nov. 11 in Paris
        I know you are not an idiot and you dun know sey the forum is for reggaeboyz
        support, so there should be no surprise that those games get the back burner.

Comment

I have always wondered why Jamaica and the USA don't play friendlies.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            I have always wondered why Jamaica and the USA don't play friendlies.
            The JFF

Comment

I would think that playing Mexico and the USA more often in friendlies would be a good gauge to see where we are in CONCACAF.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

PLUS: it is all about money making...

Yes the US amd MexTico fanZ can full stadium. Where would the Jamaican ticket support come fram?

Jawge 3:16

HL

Comment

Keep the match at Sabina Park and trick the Jamaican public into thinking that we are playing the USA at cricket. "Jamaicans prefer cricket to football".....right?

Comment

...that's really not funny!!!

HL

Comment

That's why the forum has you HL... to keep us honest!
                      Peter R

Comment

Working...
                      X