Two questions for those in the know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two questions for those in the know

A who sell out the man dem (and woman) with the video?

A who fa time fi get fish head now?
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

that is the $64K question but i think if they wanted to they could find out ...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Easy answer dat, just refer to the countries dat blew the whistle.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Look at the angle from which it was shot, notice Warner was never on the film but only those in the audience, maybe it was some one right next to Warner...Et Tu Brute?
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Warner said he knows who did it....

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
            Warner said he knows who did it....
            Let's play with this!

The video certainly shows the angle from which it was shot. Who were they in that area? ...who are they know known to be supporters of "Jack" who were in that area? ...well how many are there left that were in that area?

...did any of those escape the wrath of the FIFA? - either rounded up to"play the fool" and then had slaps on the wrist? ...or not touched at all?

...or worse turned? ...were found to have turned over or given damning evidence at the 'kangaroo court'? ...or are now FIFA's front men supporting Tony James?

Remember this is just 'playing'.
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

The room could have been set upi before hand. If that happened, you would not be able to say with certainty who did it just by looking of angles of filming.
              "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Originally posted by Westman View Post
                The room could have been set upi before hand. If that happened, you would not be able to say with certainty who did it just by looking of angles of filming.
                The identified it as a hand held instrument...a cellphone.
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                X