RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whoa nelly ... what jack really saying? HL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are you trying to rough up your elders?
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

No I am seeking knowledge from the elders actually...
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
        How has voting as a bloc helped CFU Karl?

And please dont come with no long winded, say nothing response, just answer the question...
        I am surprised at your question!!! ...but -

As a good newspaper man with archives you have at your finger-tips - Please research and recount the benefits we reaped from CONCACAF or FIFA before the CFU started to make itself noticed/flexed its muscle...then list those since that muscle flexing commenced -

Start with those things we football fans hardly take note of - Referees appointments and representation on CONCACAF and FIFA committees, match appointments...then move to appointments of administrators on various CONCACAF and FIFA committees...and after listing financial support to each member association, administrative and technical support and support on infrastructure development(s) in individual member states then end with opportunities to gain places at the various FIFA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS...think on how that assisted exposure and marketing, not just of our *"football", not just the CFU as region but also individual countries...

Finally - What is that I am hearing about numbers of our CFU players playing as professionals outside of the region? ...our growing recognition started by that same CFU VOTING BLOC bringing about opening of doors ...

*"football" - all that suggests - brand, player exposure, etc.

----------

CFU Member nations (CONCACAF)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caribbe...mber_countries

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CONCACAF#Member_nations

--------------

CFU Member nations (FIFA)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caribbean_Football_Union
        Last edited by Karl; October 14, 2011, 12:04 AM.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

This is exactly what I expected Karl, a whole lots of words saying nothing.

Let me explain some thing to you, the only people who benefited from the CFU/CONCACAF bloc voting were the big boys who used the votes to get who they wanted in office and keep out who they did not want.

Blatter et al got Jack and his cronies to set up this unethical enbloc voting to swing votes their way with promises of hand outs not much different from what they banned Bin Hammam for but this time they would have come form the FIFA accounts which would have made them 'legal'

The Swedish fellow (cant recall his name now) who was head of UEFA seems to be very popular and would have been either FIFA president now or senior VP was pushed aside.

What muscle are you speaking of, what power or influence does CFU have in Switzerland? Now that Jack is not there to use the cattle prod to keep them in check who is going to round up the CFU delegates and get them to vote for anything, gwaan live in your fantasy world.
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

lennart johanassen ... who can forget that campaign ....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
            X