RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whoa nelly ... what jack really saying? HL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is your answer?

Okay, I respect that, but it leaves me a little disappointed.

Btw, I thought you were better than Lazie and the rest who have to preface their responses with insults. What was I thinking there!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You perverted the discussion with nonsense about little black boy aspiration. That was pure bs. And you frequently do things like that which are very silly.

He got into a game and quickly became very corrupt and greedy. Jack then got involved in trying to be a king maker, made a mockery of top world FAs and then made formal statements to the media in which he dissed those FAs. Had he been honorable among thieves I could have understood your remarks. However, I am sure you knew that Jack was no saint. In fact he was much more corrupt than Bruce Golding who you have called out for corruption. The old adage is correct: "There is no honor among thieves."
      "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Again, thanks, Westman!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

There is a huge dis-service done to legitimate sufferers of racism or color prejudice when others cavaliery and erroneously throw out suggestions of it. That is a very bad thing here in the US and it is very in Jamaica as well.

Jack got into a corrupt enterprise and flourished among the corrupt. If he aspired to leadership, I am sure, based on evidence of his corruption, that he was not aspiring to be noble but to become just as corrupt if not more corrupt than the folks at the top. Jack was not struck down because he was black or because a black man is being discouraged from leading FIFA. He got struck down because they allowed him to be corrupt at a low level but they did not want him to enjoy the corruption of the upper crust or to diss the upper crust. He did not hail from a federation or a confederation that is among the most influential in football and they wanted to make sure he knew that as such, he needed to enjoy his relatively smaller version of corruption or to go home. Had he been a noble guy, then your argument would be valid. But you well knew that argument would not be valid in a million years.

Comment

Look Mosiah, it was not my aim to insult you. But sometimes you bring some crazy stuff to discussions and I know you are much smarter than that. I work in an environment where there is a lot of prejudice but the ability to get folks to pay attention to claims of prejudice is compromised by folks who bring arguments about possible prejudice where prejudice does not exist in even an infinitessimal way.

Comment

The video

Originally posted by Westman View Post
              If he was not so Bad Mind and had given Bad Mind England what them wanted he would still be in business. But he allowed England to show him that Big Bwoys have real Bad Mind. Jack tried to wheel and deal too far above his level.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraphtv/
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Jack forgot that he was a puppet put in place by Chuck Blazer and the US when they wanted to get the Mexicans out of the top positions in CONCACAF and forgot he was just a pawn who was allowed to get filthy rich but he wanted real power and it blew up in his face
                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

He tried to be skillful but somebody set him up. And that is why they say there is no honor among thieves.

You notice when he mentioned the possibility of the ungrateful or unwelcoming giving their share to others such as the BVI that the lady (I assume she was from the BVI) raised her hand and said yes? Somebody please tease Gamma about that.

Comment

Now Sicko, me never know say you had so much sense. As a bredrin down a yard puts it, "...man allow people fi come and watch dem domino game, drink few beer and eat nuff fish head. After several days, dem start demand fish tail and appleton."

Comment

Wrong on Blazer and the others getting Jack the plumb CONCACAF post. That came about through Jack's own work in winning over the CFU nuff-nuff CONCACAF delegates (majority votes) to stick together and 'control'.

What FIFA is trying to do is break the back of that CFU coalition. I firmly believe that Tony James has been "got to".

...and if those who wish to use the analogy of 'slavery days' ...it is the old use of the house slaves to sell out the field slaves...the point being will the CFU 'bosses' - whether FIFA's kangaroo court dumps the current lot or no/i.e. FIFA's dirty tricks cause new faces to be sitting at the table representing the CFU - ignore the FIFA 'Greek bearing gifts' and stick together. ...thus retaining that CONCACAF power-broker status...and that powerful influence in FIFA = cannot be ignored by FIFA = goodies to the CFU member countries.

Lord know we need the CFU delegates to stand firm.

How many delegates you say we have at the CONCACAF Congress, Gamma?

...and it would also be good to know how many delegates at FIFA's Congress?

Jack as VP had an individual vote? ...Did we have other individual's who had such privilege?
                      Last edited by Karl; October 12, 2011, 09:27 PM.
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Really, Westman, no hard feelings. Perhaps I should have left that colour thing out of it, but..no buts. Let's move on!

Respect!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

i getting it fram all ova di worl' right now!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Whatever makes you happy Karl.....there are puppets and there are puppet masters and I hope you understand that not every one who is called president or CEO or whatever big title they have really calls the real shots
                            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                            Che Guevara.

Comment

Your thought brings to mind that famous and often repeated line from "Dead Poets Society." It is simply, "My Captain, My Captain." LOL

Comment

How has voting as a bloc helped CFU Karl?

And please dont come with no long winded, say nothing response, just answer the question...
                                Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                                X