RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whoa nelly ... what jack really saying? HL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whoa nelly ... what jack really saying? HL?

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...o-leak?cc=3888

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

So very Sad for himself, Family and Country

Warner also says he will return any money if the officials choose not to keep it.
    He adds: "I know there are some people here who believe they are more pious than thou. If you are pious go to a church friends, but the fact is that our business is our business.

He has know idea what is the church of Christ. He has no clue about church, what friendship is and using the word 'pious' in relationship to the church. Typical guy who twists what the real truth on this earth is and uses the 'worldly view' comparing church and business. Sadly, when he faces his Father (if he get there and know one knows that but the Father) he has to hear and be accountable for the words, "What did you do for my church on the earth Jack."

Football suffers again in the CFU for word like this.

Comment

Jack dead!!!!! dead dead dead
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

If he was not so Bad Mind and had given Bad Mind England what them wanted he would still be in business. But he allowed England to show him that Big Bwoys have real Bad Mind. Jack tried to wheel and deal too far above his level.
        "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

anybody watch braveheart recently?

how such a likkle country did come fi rule so much of di worl'?! axe yuhself dat question!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Wah yuh seh? ...he got in above im ead?
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

The CFU had better have the successors at the ready in each of these 15 countries...

Yes that may mean we shall see a revamping of leadership across the CFU????

...but whether or not it happens the CFU must remain united as one voting block.

...or dwag nyaaam wi suppa.
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Well, he lost his perspective. How could he have thought that he could really become and remain one of the most significant players in world football? Really now. From the Caribbean and from CONCACAF and believing that he could get involved in big bwoys, big money business and be a Don? And keep his gravy train? If he had had just kept within his sphere he would have been able to keep the gravy train and bequeath the gravy train. Whatever issues the English FA might have been having with other UEFA members or with other FA's or confederations, why did he think he could also diss them and carry on so publicly? I'm sure that the English FA, even though they were not being selected or not receiving votes for World Cups, still has enough influence across the globe to ensure that a hurry come up like Warner would be quashed. He really became full of himself. UEFA and CONMEBOL really run things. They might have a little in fighting and internal rivalries but, in the words of Portia S.M., no bway, no gal from outside should try to test them.

Comment

Indeed, PB, this is very damning and sad.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                    anybody watch braveheart recently?

how such a likkle country did come fi rule so much of di worl'?! axe yuhself dat question!
                    interested in the answer to your question, the second one.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

He was simply used for a while by very dishonorable people and as Jamaicans would say, he was allowed to get quite a few fish heads. When he dared to think he was as big and as corrupt as they were, they put him in his place.

Comment

Originally posted by Westman View Post
                        Well, he lost his perspective. How could he have thought that he could really become and remain one of the most significant players in world football? Really now. From the Caribbean and from CONCACAF and believing that he could get involved in big bwoys, big money business and be a Don?
                        Gosh, Westman, not sure I am understanding you. You are not saying that some likkle bwoy (want to say black bwoy but I won't) from the Caribbean should not aspire to such lofty heights within FIFA, are you? What could he be thinking!?!? The Don thing is another thing, but...

I await your response, Westman, because I may have misunderstood.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Okay. This may have addressed my other concern I expressed further down this thread.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You are correct....Jack's arrogance got the better of him.

How did you put it? -
                            he lost his perspective
                            For all the years that he moved among the wolves at FIFA he still remained unaware of what those fangs could do to him.

Comment

Come on now. Even you have a little sense. FIFA is not a straight enterprise. Look how they covered for Jack when he was doing all his unethical stuff. Then when he got involved in major wheeling and dealing in very corrupt matters with very corrupt things, they decided to expose him for his own corruption because he is not part of the real sphere of power and he has no one among the powerfully corrupt to cover him who is merely a small corrupt one.

Comment

Working...
                              X