If K. Daley Don't Improve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    I have absolutely no reservations about Daley doing the bizniz for the Boyz. I was merely commenting on what I feel is some impatience and unreasonableness from the fans. He was the long-overdue "star" player at the Gold Cup and all of a sudden, a rucks now!? The pace at the Gold Cup could not possibly be slower than the Honduras match the other day. And I will not believe his pace has regressed now that he is playing in the faster English league!

Have you been able to watch any matches with him and PNE?
    Thank you, i thought for a minute that you lost faith in his ability. I've watched
    him play in a league cup game against Southampton he was a little bit off the pace,this was understandable because it was his first game.I then watched him on tv in the JP trophy game against Morecambe and he was outstanding he ran the game and looked a class act. Phil Brown will unleash him on the league soon.

Comment

You think Mosiah just finish negotiate his transfer to Preston,hoping for a bigger transfer for Daley's next transfer and will then say on the forum that he has doubts about his ability?

He has looked off the pace to me in most games I have seen him play for Jamaica with the exception of the Honduras and the Grenada games. In most of the games he was still a youngster, but by next year him is a big man and will be compared to Andy and Hue as the option for that creative position if the team is going to play with such a position. Mi will keep the hope because is some dangerous passes in him foot them.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
        You think Mosiah just finish negotiate his transfer to Preston,hoping for a bigger transfer for Daley's next transfer and will then say on the forum that he has doubts about his ability?

He has looked off the pace to me in most games I have seen him play for Jamaica with the exception of the Honduras and the Grenada games. In most of the games he was still a youngster, but by next year him is a big man and will be compared to Andy and Hue as the option for that creative position if the team is going to play with such a position. Mi will keep the hope because is some dangerous passes in him foot them.
        I have high hopes for this youth,i think he can be the real deal. It is up to him to grab the opportunity with both hands at Preston and also with the national team. The ability is there without a doubt.

Comment

Working...
        X