No announcement yet.

If K. Daley Don't Improve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He needs more games at the national level before we can determine if he fits or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
      You not easy. You want the man agent to say him not ready for the National team.
      Nothing sinister about the question Boss, just want to know me brethren opinion.
      I always respect Mosiah's opinion on players who play or have been playing in the NPL.

Comment

Dunny you had my utmost respect until you said you respect Mo's opinion about ball..... better you said bricky... mo know bout field hockey... but anyway I think the reason why they run away from the 4-3-3 is because defensively they were having a hard time being compact. I think they saw this in the U.S game.. so maybe they can accomplish both by a 4-2-3-1 with two ball recovery holding types and kemar linking the striker. Or go back to to the 4-3-3 and work on support and balance.

Comment

don't forget the champs medal .....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

where mo get medal from? that would imply monroe won something other that rugby???

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
              Dunny you had my utmost respect until you said you respect Mo's opinion about ball..... better you said bricky... mo know bout field hockey...
              OJ, yuh bobomlacta!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

dem play rugby a Boys Champs? OJ, move and gwey!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I have absolutely no reservations about Daley doing the bizniz for the Boyz. I was merely commenting on what I feel is some impatience and unreasonableness from the fans. He was the long-overdue "star" player at the Gold Cup and all of a sudden, a rucks now!? The pace at the Gold Cup could not possibly be slower than the Honduras match the other day. And I will not believe his pace has regressed now that he is playing in the faster English league!

Have you been able to watch any matches with him and PNE?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Truth is why have a creative midfielder to run tings if he is not being fed the ball consistently. ...if all things (just about) are not being run bthrough him.

Reminds me of the way Tappa was being cussed here when his teammates were constantly by-pasing him.

It makes no damn sense to have, for example, a Fabregas at the GUNNERS and the plays are not going through him...or Steve Gerard at Liverpool...or at Barcelona a ....well Barcelona is as TEAM, just about ultimate TEAM should be...were each individual...the each outfielder...can and does rotate through every position on the pitch!!!!

...why have a Vaderrama as 'general' if he is not going to be allowed to operate as the 'general'?

Tappa needs to be bold. Give Keammar the 'general' role and so instruct his teammates to play to and recognise that is his role.

Let it be that Keammar enbraces the job...or lose the wuk! ...but he must be given the opportunity and let the chips fall where they may. It needs to be done sooner rather than later.
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I remember people like Mosiah talking about Tappa not showing up and then conveniently using the "bypass" argument when Hue was playing.

The problem stems from the inability of our defenders to maintain the ball when under pressure. Any team that high presses causes panic in our possession game.

Comment

I was one to criticize Daley but after I watched the match for a second time (without so much built up emotions) I can assure you that he had a decent game except for a couple of times where he was roughed up off the ball... He needs to add two more attributes to his playing characteristic which are physical strength & speed (speed of play and thought) and he will become one bad mamma jamma. I have no doubt that he will add these weapons to his arsenal because he is in a league where they are a must. The championship is very fast and physical. Tappa should continue to select him so that his confidence and game play grow.Trust mi, the best is yet to come from Daley. Guys don't throw him under the bus.

Comment

He plays in League 1, not the Championship.

Comment

Tank yuh sir fi di endorsement, di most imperative characteristic him really need a reaction (similiar to speed in play), ah don't tink thought is really a weakness.
                            Exactly sir di speed ah League 1 will surely teach him dat attribute an dem him criss.

Comment

I don't recall that. Hue never disappeared from matches. He would take the ball of his defenders feet and start the attack.

Anyway, whatever you say...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You wouldn't remember.

Comment

Working...
                                X