• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Highlights Honduras 2 vs. Jamaica 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0Q_kRYfQzg

Thanks Bruce

Respect ..
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Shavar will not cut it against any of the top teams. Usually when he plays and is partnered by a dominant wild man like Claude or Stew Peas, things work out. However, those two still have all their flaws, but have lost some of the physical attributes that allowed them to make up for the flaws. Now we have average or below average defenders who can't make up for Shavar's lack of pace.

Mosiah,

What happen to your great baller Christopher Harvey?

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
        Shavar will not cut it against any of the top teams. Usually when he plays and is partnered by a dominant wild man like Claude or Stew Peas, things work out. However, those two still have all their flaws, but have lost some of the physical attributes that allowed them to make up for the flaws. Now we have average or below average defenders who can't make up for Shavar's lack of pace.

Mosiah,

What happen to your great baller Christopher Harvey?
        Shavar is good but doesn't have the physical capabilities to be effective at this level. He can't even start for his MLS team when one of the centre half gets injured. It's a shame, but we don't have anyone playing right now that is better than the old lion Pepe Goodison. We need to bring in better defenders.

Comment

Harvey suffered a broken leg about two years ago, and he has never really recovered to his former self. Pity in my view. He was one for the future! But then again, so was Keammar!

I think you know this.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

So who is the next great defender. You hype up Taylor, but it never work out, Harvey bruck him foot, Decoy mash up little, who else deh bout?

Comment

If I tell you...

Don't remember ever hyping up Taylor as a defender. Made too many errors to be a world-class defender.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

As usual - Good going, Bruce.
                Thanks.
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

you must be clearly forgetting how you use to act when he was an Under 17 defender. Is long after that you start the midfielder talk.

Comment

oh, i see what you are saying.

first thing, i never knew Taylor as an U17 baller. not sure he ever was.

second, i don't subscribe to the nonsense that i am not allowed to change my mind about a player/politician/person over time.

so yes, maybe i am clearly forgetting.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I meant Under 20. You went on and on and all Courtney have to tell you seh him doubt him was as good as Shavar at that age.

You have all right fi change your mind.

Comment

Yes, he was great at U-20. No need to tek back dat chat because, once again, I should be allowed to reassess and come again.

I also thought Portia would be a good PM.

I wonder what Courtney would be saying about Shavar, now that you brought it up? Or he would be stuck with his first assessment?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

That is why he said at that age. Shavar didn't improve after him turn 18.

Comment

Working...
                          X