So what was the final score of the match played yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what was the final score of the match played yesterday

between the Jamaica mens national senior football team and the Honduras mens national senior football team ?

Honduras won 2-1 but wouldn't say we were outplayed like the debacle against Ecuador and the flow was not what we want to see come next year either.

I did not and still have not seen their first goal but our equaliser was a beauty, free kick from Demar Phillips, left footed justfrom the right side of the 18 yards box and gk had no hope.

Their winner took a wicked deflection and gave Miller who had an outstanding game no chance.

Miller was my man of the match, made several good saves and seems to be learning how to command his box.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
      Honduras won 2-1 but wouldn't say we were outplayed like the debacle against Ecuador and the flow was not what we want to see come next year either.

I did not and still have not seen their first goal but our equaliser was a beauty, free kick from Demar Phillips, left footed justfrom the right side of the 18 yards box and gk had no hope.

Their winner took a wicked deflection and gave Miller who had an outstanding game no chance.

Miller was my man of the match, made several good saves and seems to be learning how to command his box.
      Appreciate it Sickko

Comment

Thanks Sickko

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
          that's not comforting!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
          X