Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Tappa

...now pack your bags and go...

All this time in control of the program...and we still resorting to booting the ball upfield at every opportunity...time to go...

Comment

what about the performance in the gold cup, over 2 or was it 3 games ..... ? was that an aberration?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

It would seem so...we have regressed since...

Comment

Come on Gamma. Were you impressed with the team in the Gold Cup?.

I agree with Bricktop, Tappa should go.

Comment

that team CERTAINLY perfromed much better than it has in the last 5 friendlies and i must be honest and say that i was impressed with the improvement in ball movement and ball handling even against this same honduras ..... i of course expected it to get better not worse.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

The sooner Tappa is removed from his duties as head coach, the better chance we have of advancing to the Hex. When he was out coached and out maneuvered in the US game that was the beginning of the downward spiral. Some of his comment mek yuh haffi shake yuh head bout his preparation and expectations he has set for his players.
              Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
              X