No announcement yet.

$#!+ Honduras 1-0 45 seconds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daley ah my ballah but him jus a step off, Austin bad game ah how much attack come dung Austin side an ah deh suh di #10 deh, eben when him outah position him recover.

Comment

Good thing mi nain bain waste mi time a follow up this. i'm back off the wagon. call me back when reggae boyz beat somebody apart from ruxy trinidad.

Comment

Man of the match for Jamaica was Miller in goal. He really saved out buts on quite a few times.

This was a sloppy game by the team. The team needs to be tightened up a lot. The defense was poor. I do not know how long we can proceed with so many of our defenders not playing regularly (S. Thomas, Taylor).

All three new boyz from Britain were out of their depth. The speed of the game was a bit beyond them.

Others who had poor games today were K. Daley who was slow, took poor corners and had many bad passes. D. Richards also had a poor game trying too often to dribble too much and only using his speed.

Overall, the defense was the area of most concern. Poor coordination and were too slow for Honduras. Not tracking the trailing player and poor marking.

Comment

I disagree with you about the Brits...Elliot had a decent game so did Nathan and McBean looked lively and hustled well...He would have scored in the dying minute of the game had it not been for the Ref blowing his whistle to end the game when the man was on a break away one on one with the keeper plus another Reggaeboy player was on the six yard line to whom he could have slotted the ball easily to for the equalizer...we got robbed by the ref but a lost is well deserved given the way they played... And I am happy for the lost....NOW WE WILL SEE MORE NEW FACES.

Comment

This team needs alot of work. Where do I start...The defending was attrocious, the first touch of some these players are appalling, and I saw bad decision making by some players time and again. There was no ball possession and no real penetration/creativity in the final third.

Comment

team needs a lot of work fi true....having said that they put in 3 solid performances at the gold cup, what gives?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
              X