Complaint about the RBSC football forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complaint about the RBSC football forum

May I ask that when Jamaica plays a match could someone please post a proper match report with the score......the last few times I came on to find out about the game it took forever to find what the final score was and how we played.

Back in the old days we would even get a match report from those at the game but since we don't have the roving reporters like we use to could a moderater at least post and pin an offical report so when the people come on they can go right to it.

Hope I am not asking too much.

Thanks

I don't think there is much interest in Reggae Boyz football anymore...

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
      I don't think there is much interest in Reggae Boyz football anymore...
      LOL ! Agree but at least we should know the score to the game even if we don't like the team.

Comment

Scaly you right, got up this morning to get the result of the game and all now i dont know the final score after going through all the post!! I guess i will have to read the observer tomorrow to find out.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
          Scaly you right, got up this morning to get the result of the game and all now i dont know the final score after going through all the post!! I guess i will have to read the observer tomorrow to find out.

You see it...same here. Just logged on and still don't know.

Comment

Working...
          X