No announcement yet.

The starting line up for tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mclean has already said he is willing. Beckford made some claim about family issues, but I think he is trying to wait and see when the train gather some steam, just like Jason Euell.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
      Aaron Maclean is no better than Cummings and every time I have seen him play his conversion is just as poor as Ryan Johnson.
      That's your opinion boss, but the fact is the youth is a deadly finisher, give him
      the chances and he will put them away.I watched him on a number of occasions playing for Peterborough and he was banging in goals for fun,deadly finisher.

Comment

euell shot himself in the foot ..... he had one cap nuh?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

He played a couple times. Played in the WCQ in Columbus where we got eliminated against the US. Also played during the time of Wendell's beat us by as much as you can era.

Comment

really? i though he only had one cap and came on as a sub to boot. i remember him pledging his commitment and then .. ~poof~ him disappear!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Deadly finisher in league one and two, but has failed in the Championship.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
                Aaron Maclean is no better than Cummings and every time I have seen him play his conversion is just as poor as Ryan Johnson.
                I think he could've done better in a more attacking team.Hull City style doesn't suit him even so i think he is better than most of the strikers we have.

Comment

He scored in the game against Ghana when we got 4-1

Comment

he actuall has 3 caps ... rhatid! i have misjudged the man!!

Comment

Well TVJ is on the net...
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

where can we see the game - televised?
                        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

While there is no player we are certain of right now, I do believe in giving the youths a chance and one of the brightest prospects we have is the youth Darren Mattocks. He is a natural born goal shark and is always the top scorer for every team he represents. I say give the youth a chance because there's no player like him in our squad. This JFF admin needs to stop killing talent and start doing more to foster it.

Comment

Cummings as good as Beckford and Richards on his day is a trouble to any defense as a winger.
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

If we need clinical finishing then we need fi call back Marlon King.

Comment

boss Beckford is committed to playing for the Boyz. He wanted to join in a long time ago when he was at Leeds...but you know how the JFF works... The reason why he didn't join up with the team in the last Gold Cup was because he was about to get married (family issues)...Now he is trying to cement himself at his new club...he will definitely be there for the for the next round of qualification.

Comment

Working...
                                X