Google Translator: Arjen Robbens' "Pubic Bone"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Translator: Arjen Robbens' "Pubic Bone"

This is a story from transfermarkt.de (Google Translated German to English) about Bayern Munich's Arjen Robbens, recovering from an injury to his "pubic bone", according to the story

New concerns about seals - Rummenigge: "Must be fit"

© picture-alliance New concerns about Arjen Robben (camera): Just two weeks after his acclaimed comeback with the German record champions FC Bayern Munich winger of his participation in the last two European Championship qualifying games have to cancel the Dutch national team. [B]"It seems again to have some problems at the pubic bone," said Bayern chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge on the Bayern website on Thursday.

The main objective now must be that Robben could run up again without problems. "He needs to get fit again, this is being worked. And then we will again have great joy "to him, said Rummenigge.

On Wednesday, the seal training at Oranje in Noordwijk stopped after only 20 minutes. "There is absolutely no good. Especially annoying is that I do not know what I am, "had already complained of the offensive players start of the week. "It's a complicated injury. Nobody can say exactly what you can do about it. Rest makes no sense. " After a five week break due to his pubic bone inflammation Robben had only two weeks ago in the 3-0 Premier League home match against Bayer Leverkusen, where his comeback. "With his comeback against Bayer Leverkusen, he has been honored with standing ovations. That's not so many players at Bayern Munich happened, "said Rummenigge. Know, "the fans what we have Arjen Robben at FC Bayern on. This is a super player who can make the difference. " The joy over the return was followed by the next problem. Quite as bad as in the previous season when Robben after the World Cup because of a two-inch tear in the left thigh muscle was missing for months, seems the injury misery no more. But this season is not just the exceptional player in turn. Robben ran to the end of July to the test against AC Milan a capsule tear in the ankle. Hardly recovered, he complained in August with the successful qualification for the Champions League against FC Zurich on the back and groin problems. "So play it is difficult," said Robben. "I 90 minutes I played with pain and was able to bring my performance is not." "It was a great sensitivity of the Dutch association that they have sent him back and thus any difficulties have been prevented," Rummenigge said on Thursday with a view of the Dutch soccer Association (KNVB). In the past season there had been between Bayern and the KNVB a month-long dispute. Robben had time - so the allegations of Munich - because his injury did not travel with the World Cup in South Africa.
Working...
X