RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mi proud a di likkle gamma dem cy'an done!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mi proud a di likkle gamma dem cy'an done!

di big one soccer team won the u14 and di likkle one play u9 AND u12 soccer teams and won the u 9 and was runner up inna di u12 ....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

congrats!
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

tenky sah ...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Big up sah. Congrats, keep it up.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

yes mi hope dem keep it up .. mi nah pressha dem still, just a try provide support and access ....

Comment

I understand exactly what you saying. I will give you my problems with mines later.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Tappa needs creativity and is youth a do it can a call up be far off? The dilemma Jamaica or VI. Congrats.

Comment

no dilemma fi dem whatsoever! CHUSS mi!!

Comment

Congrats. Remember I offered my service, as his Agent - many years ago, from mi spot him that day in the park
                  Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                  - Langston Hughes

Comment

.... mo seh him can get him a trial in vietnam ... what yuh offering?

Comment

Wha di youts dem bad is a shame, is a touch a di faadah dem get?

Comment

bwoy mi woulda claim it but dem madda fuss mi!!

Comment

Hehehehe!! nice one

Comment

Started honing up on Sports' Law? and doing a refresher in Football Contracts 101? The youths are in good hands ( the missus I'm talking )... congrats still !
                            Peter R

Comment

TSA sign dem yet? Dem ah tek Vietnyamese lesson?
                              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                              X