Improved offers, new club for Bryan, Fagan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Improved offers, new club for Bryan, Fagan

MOsiah, me heart swell almost to the size of yuh head with pride when me read this. Me proud a yuh and yuh TEAM. Keep up the good work. What many here don't know is how lucrative these V-League deals are to our local boyz.

Published: Monday | October 3, 2011

Nodley Wright, Gleaner Writer When the Jamaican duo of Kavin Bryan and Andre Fagan return to Vietnam at the start of the V-League's new season, they will do so to much-improved offers and to a new team.

"They have each earned themselves another one-year loan. It involves a loan transfer fee for the club and much-improved personal terms for the players, which includes small bonuses for wins and for goals scored, as well as coverage of accommodation and food," explained their agent Baron 'Mosiah' Marshall, the only Jamaica-based FIFA agent and the man who hammered out the deals.

The two players, who were on loan from local club Harbour View, played major roles, along with countryman Devon Hodges, in guiding Song Lam Nghe An FC to the top of the V-League and making them the club to watch.

"They are megastars in Vietnam. Their speed, power and passion for the game have endeared them to the Vietnamese people, who often mob them seeking autographs and just to be in their presence when they go out," a pleased Marshall said.

Model professionals
    The Jamaicans, according to Marshall, were model professionals on and off the field.

"Their personality, easy-going Jamaican swagger, their friendly nature and, most of all, their respect for their club and teammates really spoke volumes about them. There have been no reports of bad behaviour about them from their club. They don't violate curfews, they train hard, are always on time and give 100 per cent in matches. The only thing that brought displeasure from Song Lam Nghe An FC was the fact that they have left", he added.

It was their success and professionalism which made them a target for other clubs, which were prepared to enter a bidding war for their services. In the end, it was Hai Phong FC which won.

"Hai Phong FC struggled to avoid relegation which is not good for a club that only a couple years ago recruited famous Brazilian footballer Denilson, once the world record signing, to the V-League. They consider themselves one of the big players. They put in the best offer for the players, so what we had to do was to make sure all the parties were satisfied and all the details worked out," explained Marshall, who while not willing to give figures, said the players are happy.

Home-sickness and food, the concerns of most Jamaicans who travel abroad, were not and will not be problems for his clients, Marshall said.

"The players were very comfortable moving around town and immersing themselves in Vietnamese society. As you can imagine, they were not hard to miss, so their fans were delighted to see them at the mall or wherever.

I think the food was perhaps the hardest thing to get used to, but they're managing to eat heartily! They tried a few Vietnamese words and phrases whenever they can. I think they can all count to 10 in Vietnamese. I think that is admirable!" said Marshall.
    Last edited by Karl; October 3, 2011, 09:48 PM.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

You guys need to think about representing other athletes outside of football - basketball, T&F, netball, horseracing etc. The principles are the same.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Somebody make sure Mosiah nuh give nuh more quote. Bout them can count to ten in vietnamese.
      Last edited by Me; October 3, 2011, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Mosiah's Quote

That one funny no R.....astafari...lmao lol
        \ Dem can count to ten>>>>>>lol
        "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Learning to count in Vietnamese !1 thru 10

~
          Mot- one
          Hai
          Ba
          Bon
          Nam
          Sau
          Bay
          Tam
          Chin
          Muroi-ten
          Mot has an accent over the o, Two is pronounce " Hi " like English..Hi
          "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
            Somebody make sure Mosiah nuh give nuh more quote. Bout them can count to ten in vietnamese.
            Unu go weh - Jangle cyan even count to ten in English. Nuf respec' Mo. Well done.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Those leagues are big in Vietnam?

Comment

nuh fret yuhself jangle ... nutten before its time. baby steps first .....

that is what mosiah would say .... ... where is mosiah?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

me can count your money though. I have a bridge fi sell yuh....

Comment

Unu go weh for a second there i though that was how you count to 3 in vietnamese!
                    Last edited by Gamma; October 3, 2011, 04:44 PM.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I am right here, trying to count to hundreds of thousands in Vietnamese!

Thanks for the kind words, everybody, on behalf of the TEAM.

Big up yuhself, Me! What would the world be like without badmind people?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Vietnam dollahs right it seems, annodah yout gone fi a tryout. Wi ah mek it wi home. Wi soon hab big dance ah Vietnam, nuff queeze yeye gal

Comment

yuh nuh righted a tall tall!!

Comment

wikkid!
                            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Fi real. Now you find yourself on the receiving end. LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X