Tottenham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Westman View Post
    Why you dont hask X how much Martin Atkinson get pay yessiday?
    Lawd jessu fahdah - look pan glass house man a t'row rock stone. Is how much unuh did pay him fi play 6 minutes extra time 'gains City when the 4th official signaled only 4? Do you remember that it was him same one dat unuh did buy di 4-3 victory from dat day? Hmmmm? Cho'...
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      congrats to you and your team. Suh why yuh didn't say something after what was done to Looserpool?
      Simple respect for the greatness of the opponent. Now, were it fi yu fool-fool team dem did beat, I am sure all bets would be off and the dignified MdmeX would quite understandably set aside decorum for another day.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

BAXIDE!!! dem a crawl outta di woodwork!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

MdmeX welcome and nuh worry youself I am here to protect

my people.

Respecfully
          Your Spurs Comrade

Comment

Working...
          X