Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tottenham

Goalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

The game is there for Arsenal to take....but...
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

What yuh trying to spoil my FUN fah???
      - Langston Hughes

Comment

Yuh hapy now Karl?
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
          What yuh trying to spoil my FUN fah???
          MdmeX, are you a Spurs' fan?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Not yet!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              MdmeX, are you a Spurs' fan?
              Yes
              - Langston Hughes

Comment

Karl - my heart cries for you
                - Langston Hughes

Comment

Terribly disappointed!

Comment

guh weh!

Comment

The spirit has left us...and some of the players...many of the players are not trying.

Let me call names...and start with Walcott, Van Persie, Sagna...

Ramsey was a good Spurs player today. The number of times he passed to Spurs were simply astounding.

Comment

Karl, why oonu dont just finish the season with the N Power guys?
                        "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Pile it on, boss.

In Wender I trust!

Comment

You and Omar trust too much things thats what put Ja and Arsenal inna chubble. You hangle the jiving well. Why you dont hask X how much Martin Atkinson get pay yessiday?
                            "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
                              Yes
                              congrats to you and your team. Suh why yuh didn't say something after what was done to Looserpool?
                              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
                              X